1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Old age truth

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by ccridr, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccridr

ccridr Member

Jan 29, 1998
    This is so true! They always ask at the doctor's office why you are there, and you have to answer in front of others what's wrong -- and sometimes it is embarrassing. There's nothing worse than a doctor's receptionist who insists you tell her what is wrong with you in a room full of other patients. I know most of us have experienced this, and I love the way this old guy handled it:

A 65-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk.

The receptionist said, "Yes, sir, what are you seeing the doctor for today?"

He replied, "There's something wrong with my dick."

The receptionist became irritated and said, "You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that."

"Why not? You asked me what was wrong, and I told you."

The receptionist replied, "Now you've caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear and then discussed the problem further with the doctor in private."

"You shouldn't ask people questions in a room full of strangers if the answer could embarrass anyone," the man said. Then he walked out and waited several minutes before re-entering.

The receptionist smiled smugly and said, "Yes?"

"There's something wrong with my ear."

The receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he

had taken her advice. "And what is wrong with your ear, sir?"

"I can't piss out of it."

The waiting room erupted in laughter.

The lesson: Mess with seniors, and you're going to lose!
  2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Near but not in chicago
    You don't survie to be a senior if your not sharp!
  3. Hogsan

Hogsan Member

Jun 8, 2008
    True Story,

I just turned 65 and was at the doctor for my regular check up. Doc asks how I am doing and couldn't resist.
    Well doc I must be doing ok. Social security is buying my trap shells and gas for the old Harley. Just signed up for Medicare so if I shoot my self in the foot or fall off the Harley you still get paid. After the blood pressure & heart check he responded that I was eating well and it was showing. I told him he was still ugly and I could diet as soon as my trap gun didn't fit any more. He thanked me and told the nurse to draw some blood with a dull needle.

Semper Fi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.