1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Old AA Hulls Trade for New AA HS Hulls

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by AEP, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AEP

AEP Member

0   0   0

I just received 950 old style AA hulls. 60% of the hulls have been fired once or twice. About 10% have been fired 3 times, and about 30% are once fired. All are in good shape.

I would like to trade for the New Style AA HS once fired hulls. Would my 950 be worth 500 new style, once fired hulls?

My reason for trading is my 800+ does not like the old style hulls. It does not produce a good finished shell. Everybody tells me they have problems with the new style AA hulls. I don't. I have adjusted the crimp station many times with no sucess.

The new AA and STS's work like a dream.

Andy

2. Dennisw

Dennisw Member

0   0   0

Where are you located

3. AEP

AEP Member

0   0   0

Santa Rosa, California

4. AEP

AEP Member

0   0   0

ttt

5. ILike2Shoot

ILike2Shoot TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Andy, I would have 1st time hulls for trade. I have some questions. Please send a message. Thanks

6. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

pm sent

7. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Andy, are you sometimes getting a wrinkle in the in the crimp end of the shell using the old AA's? I won't use the old ones for that reason. No problem with the new ones.

8. AEP

AEP Member

0   0   0

Jonny,
    Yes. The wrinkle is about .100 from the top. Sometimes it dosen't affect the hull when loading. Sometimes the hull is hard to get into the chamber. These hulls have not been through my machine so these hulls have not been subject to the wrinkle.

Andy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.