1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ol12shooter

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ol 12 shooter, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ol 12 shooter

ol 12 shooter TS Member

Thank you for the interest but I don't want to piece them out.

Yhanks again.

ol 12

2. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Ol model 12 sorry to hear that you are getting out of it. That mdl 12 that you sold me was as promised, and I actually bought two more of them in the same month. The wife caught me on the 3rd one which was yours, but it was yours. Mia sold me a beautiful Herb Oree gun, you would appreciate it for sure. Could you call me @ 815-476-5052 or email me at xxxrlgibbs1426atcomcastdotnetxxx I would be interested in the reloading equipment and supplies. Again thanks for that Mdl 12. Remove the x'x and change the dot and at. Rick Gibbs

3. ol 12 shooter

ol 12 shooter TS Member

Hi Rick!

Great to hear from you again, I wondered how you were getting along with it. I'll be getting in touch with you. Thanks again.

Ol 12

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Take the whole kit & kaboodle to a Auction House and have an "Absolute Auction" if (and only if) you are serious. If not, then quit wasting everyone's time about selling, not piecing out, etc., etc.

Curt

5. himark

himark Well-Known Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Agreed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.