1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oklahoma vs West Virginia

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hollywood, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollywood

hollywood TS Member

Oklahoma is getting their butts whipped..........

2. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

They are getting beat pretty badly. OU is a class program and one that everyone can be proud of. They beat the sox off of us for a number of years but I still respect their program. Go Sooners.
    GO HUSKERS.......WE WILL BE BACK.

3. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

Go Big East! It was a great game. West Virginia is a class program with great speed on both sides of the ball.

4. TMX-35

TMX-35 TS Member

GO MOUNTAINEERS !!!!!!!!!!!! Morgantown is burning !!!!!!!!!!!!

5. TMX-35

TMX-35 TS Member

I knew WVU would beat them "sooner" or later..... :)

6. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

I went to school (WVU) in Morgantown and was present for the original "spontaneous incendary celebrations". Doors were being ripped off houses and chairs came out of bars to be thrown onto the coals. Now-a-days the city goes around the campus and TAKES any possible fire fuel off your porch and sends you a bill! I don't think the students were back from Christmas break yet so I doubt that there were any fires. Occasionally I do miss playing tug-of-war with the Mo'town Fire Dep't. over their hoses! At that time I guess we were young enough to get away with it! Anywho a great win for West Virginia University Mountaineers. ESPN has just alluded to WVU naming interim coach Bill Stewart to the head coaching position. Probably a very good choice.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

7. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

West Virginia was absolutely great, fast off the snap, a defense and offense that worked, and runners that could dance past tacklers, they deserved a crack at the national championship against Ohio State. What a class team. Coach Tressel needs to get our boys up to that par.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

8. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Gary, my oldest son now goes to Ohio State. When WVU had the chance to go up against OSU (by beating Pitt.) Jake was not going to root for either. He was going to declare himself "Switzerland" and be neutral. I'm disappointed that West Virginia didn't have the chance to play Ohio State but in a way I'm relieved. Someone would end up VERY disappointed. I'm glad they schooled Oklahoma. I was a student in Morgantown the first time WVU beat Oklahoma. What a party!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

9. bertonernie

bertonernie TS Member

Sooners can't win a bowl game. They can always blame it on the "Shoplifting" charge !

10. TMX-35

TMX-35 TS Member

Anyone shoot around the Charleston WV area?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.