1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oklahoma vs. Texas Tech game

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by highflyer, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

This should be a very good game with two of my favorite teams. Both teams bring a high powered offense and a defense that has had trouble stopping other teams offences. If you like a lot of offense there should be a lot of scoring in this game. If it was being played in Lubbock I would give Tech the edge, but Stoops has only lost 2 homes games in his OU career so I call it even.

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Leach coaches offense like a kid on a play station game. 4th and 8 on your own 25, go for it. He even designs plays like a kid on a playstation. An offensive genius. Stoops has managed to shut him down before but one of his two home losses was to Tech. Leach will have his foot on the accelerator the entire game. Stoops has a tendency to let up in the third quarter. Tech is rated above OU but OU is favored by the odds makers.

3. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

As a life-long Nebraska Cornhusker fan, and a fan of the BIG 8 (and NOT the other 4) I'll go on record saying I hope Stoops and the Sooners piss on TT's parade.

With the right conditions, TT can be beat.

Remember, a "rebuilding" Nebraska team took them to OT in Lubbock.

4. jerryw

jerryw TS Member

Go Red Raiders

Jerry Walker

5. shrek

shrek Active Member

yup..... Guns Up!!!!!

6. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Here we go "Red Raiders" Here we go. Break-em all. Jeff

7. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

How many games has N won since they lost the guys that beat up their girl friends??

8. phirel

phirel TS Member

I like Texas Tech, they were part of the great Southwest Conference. But, this year, there will be guns up until around the third quarter. Texas Tech is too strong for Okla. to beat them Sooner that the 3-4 quarter.

Pat Ireland

9. jerryw

jerryw TS Member

Not looking good but TT can score a lot of points in a short time. Not giving up yet

Jerry Walker

10. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Well dont look like Tech showed up to the game. Just fumbled and OK got another Touch down.
    I am a Red Raider and will fight till the end. GO TECH!

11. CharlesK80

CharlesK80 Member

Wesley...This is a loss for TT. The only loss to date for TT. They have bowling in the future. Why risk injury, and Bowl money, in a lost cause? Score is now 58 to 14 late in the 3d. When RMK was the BB coach, I was a TT fan. I understand your support. But...

12. CharlesK80

CharlesK80 Member

Now 64 to 14. Put in the second string, on both sides.

13. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Charles, Yep you are right. You said was a fan... well please dont stop being a fan. I graduated from Tech and I have been a Tech fan in good and bad years. Thank you for understanding my support. Sometimes you have to hunker down and take like a jackass in a hailstorm, then regroup and go on.

14. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

It was not even a game. Looked like a NFL team playing a high school team.

15. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

16. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Too much time off for OK and not enought for TT. Too much mental going on in these kids' heads,,,,hard to beat OK at OK,,,,good for them,,,,time to lick wounds and get ready for next week. Guns Up!!!

17. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

That was a game???? I thought it was a mugging......

Talk about being tumbled & humbled...certainly makes the Big 12 South interesting

With that being said.....

GO MIZZOU !!!!!

Jim C

18. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

There isn't a team in the country that could have beaten Oklahoma on that day in that stadium. I don't ever remember seeing them that fired up and that crowd so into a game. Darn near a perfect game on both offense and defense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.