1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oklahoma members

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mchadpayne, Nov 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mchadpayne

mchadpayne TS Member

Are there any trap shooters from around the tulsa area here? I am looking to get back into trap shooting, and was looking for some help with the area. I have never shot around tulsa so any help would be greatly appriciated.

2. high 2

high 2 Member

I used to live west of Oologah. Sold my place and bought a shop in NW Oklahoma. Give Tulsa gun club a try. In the 56th St N and Mingo area. Also there is Oil Capital Rod and Gun NE of Broken Arrow. Lots of trap shooters there.

3. setter

setter Member

Here's a blurb from the ATA website, contact info, location, etc. on Oil Capital Rod & Gun Club. Although its members only, special events (ATA shoots, etc.) are open to the public with proper registration. Each Thursday they are shooting the Big 50 event starting about 4 p.m., they usually have hotdogs, hamburgers or the like, as well. Come out and shoot the Big 50 or just look around and visit.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.