1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OK Tron, I Gotta Call You Out!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Gold E, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

Tron, I can’t believe that no-one has pressed you on this sooner:

We’ve all witnessed (with sadness and dismay), your affinity for the Hillary. But NOW…deep down…late at night…perhaps (or especially) after a few too many brewskies…who do you REALLY think is hotter; the Hillary or the incredibly hot Sarah?

Wait, wait, wait; before you answer, Google Image both (as if you haven’t already) and come back with an honest answer.

To Ms. Recurvy and the other ladies of TS.com, I apologize for the sexist nature of this inquiry. But MAN is she HOT!! And smart. That’s the part I especially like about her. Really.

Tron, I thank you in advance for your candor.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

BAwk, bAwk, bawK,...

.... bawk baaaaaawk....

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Noon....in the street...in front of the Long Branch....slap some leather boys (and keep your minds outta the gutter).

Curt

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Does this answer your question? I googled Palin and these two images came up:

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view¤t=sarah-palin-thumb.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view¤t=BouvierBlckTon.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Not my type.

Tron

5. chessney

chessney TS Member

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.....Un freakin believable..You da man...Ziggy

6. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Typical Liberal answer, half lie.............. lol.......still true to form, anyway. (only one of those photo's Googles under Palin)

Kip

7. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Maybe Tron's a "Cankle" man. That would be a gal who's calves run down to her ankles.

8. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Tron, is the pic on the right a recent one of Hillary?

9. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Funny I Googled Hillary and all I got was "Hillary WHO?" How soon they do forget.

Rock

Jim

10. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

I'll tell you guys what's REALLY hot and that's the FRYIN' PAN you guys seem to like to jump into. Wonder which one of you will be booted off the sight first this time? Anyone takin bets?

I'd bet, lookin at babin too --- MODERATOR

11. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Tron. What is wrong with you? Are you in the cat nip again? Shes a beauty queen as for Hilary, she may be a drag queen!!

12. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Yep, up until recently most guys that I met did not realize that women could be pretty and sexy, and AT THE SAME TIME be smart and effective. And Sarah does it with charm and warmth.

13. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

Ms. Recurvy, you are absolutely correct. Sarah Palin is a beautiful person that happens to be attractive.

Tron gives cause to worry…although that is a rather flattering pic of Hillary!

Rather than ensnare myself in the political threads that have resorted to name-calling, I just wanted to lighten things up a bit. I see that most readers took it for just that.

14. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Gold E,

I thought I was just lightening things up a bit too, but I've found myself in the doghouse.

Guy

15. Juno

Juno TS Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7AGdvQELfeI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7AGdvQELfeI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>Here's Tron's woman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.