1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OK...one of my secrets!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by vdt, May 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vdt

vdt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

well this is one of many ,you place this on your belt beside your shell carrier and it holds 5 shells just what you need for a station ,no need to keep a count of how many you have shot ,as you place # 5 in your gun ,get ready to move to next post and fill it back up.i make them out of American,and Canadian walnut,,,$25.00 U.S. delivered

2. vdt

vdt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

twostraight,

Just in case you are not kidding. I have been useing the 5 rows in a box routine for a while. Works just OK. Sometimes a shell will pop up from the row below. This device from vdt looks pretty interesting. It might be nice if it had a cuvature to it so it would fit closer to body contours. I like the idea.
    Marc

4. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

MARC.........it would take a "big' radius for some.....ahahahhahahah...I see and speak with you and your son in Fla. Back in Pa. guess who????

5. vdt

vdt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

you no " luvtrapguns i was just told that the orther day next batch will try that,thank you

6. luvtrapguns

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Kolarpole,

Well, lets see, knows my son and I, has to be from SD in FL, shoots a Kolar (probably left handed). Gosh, I wonder who?

Did'nt take much to figure this one out. Look forward to seeing you when you come back. Marc

7. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

0   0   0

So, you load it while your changing stations? Our do you fumble with it while others are shooting.

8. nailer123

nailer123 TS Member

0   0   0

Ok here is someone who likes to work with wood and it looks nice and ee gives him a hard time nice.

9. luvtrapguns

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Did someone get up on the wrong side of the bed??? (not you nailer)

10. nailer123

nailer123 TS Member

0   0   0

I didn't say ineed one i just like when someone put something up they like and people make fun of it .I get up on the same side of the bed ever day the right side.

11. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

A handsome piece of work to complicate a non existant problem. Now if it was curved a little bit.....

12. luvtrapguns

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Nailer, I totally agree with your previous statements. My wrong side of the bed comment was not meant for you but was directed to the person you commented about (a previous big mouth comment). Too many nay sayers and people that can not say anythig good about anything or anybody. I guess it makes this site more interesting but sometimes it is just too much. Marc

13. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I for one like the idea and want a curved one as I am of the curvy type referred to by Kolarpole who needs a a special one made for leftys it will stop him always asking do we move now. All kidding aside I could just dump a box into my vest and load the 5 shells needed simple works for me.

14. vdt

vdt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

love all these comments

15. vdt

vdt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Joe i have for years ,but i like this because some times they are not in line in the box and also this keeps my concentration on my job...braking birds

16. vdt

vdt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

17. luvtrapguns

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

vdt, I was just thinking that a little champher on the top edge of each hole might make it a little easier to drop in the shells. (???) Marc

18. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Watcha got for doubles?

19. dverna

dverna Active Member

0   0   0

Use a leather belt slide like they use for Cowboy Action Shooting. Lighter, no hard edges, and will curve = more comfortable.

Most hold six shells - so that will definitely be a challenge for some. You could modify one of the six loops to hold a wad removal tool.

Don Verna

20. vdt

vdt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Marc i make the holes just a tad bigger then a 12 Ga,shell no problem dropping them in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.