1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OK: Olive Branch Extended to Mr. DeVault

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chango2, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Ok, ok already..... I have had some threats, but not from anybody with whom I am acquainted or can identify, but it is over my critiques towards Mr. DeVault.

So if you guys can end it, I apologize for being too ah, "spontaneous"...I was just very, very angry,, and I feel, rightly so, (we know why, my home tel. #posted, in error now as I see it was deleted) and should not have been, as likely Mr. DeVault was, i.e., very, very angry, and I assume, rightfully so. (And I and we know why too, my just plain yelling over the home tel. # posting and price scheduling bitch.)

However, threats, however veiled, are not productive or healthy for anybody, potential winner or potential loser. And I am sure and strongly emphasize that no threats came from either Mr. DeVault or from DeVault Industries.

I don't need controversies to get out of hand to any degree, and I aggressively assume, neither does Mr. DeVault or any of his associates.

Regards to All,

David Buchman
    Los Angeles

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Good man, David.

3. Nutso

Nutso Member

I didn't agree with David's post, but it's pretty sad that he was called at home with threats which upset his family. I mean really....geez.

You know if you don't agree with a comment or compliant, and can't find the words to constructively engage in debate then maybe you should just ignore the thread.

One line zingers in return are pathetic too, and do nothing to moderate the discussion to a constructive end.

This site is getting rediculous.

4. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

And in no way did the threats come from Dennis or DeVault Industries. They were quick hit and run then hangup kinds of things. Likely, I guess, from kids or somebody very young. I never was asked to come to the phone or anything, just rattled a bit. And I emphasize that the posting of the phone number was easily made in error, but that it happened made me stark raving crazy, but that doesn't excuse my behavior. I really didn't want to talk about the threats with specificity or method, let this go to the past.

5. APrice

APrice Active Member

Sunny and 85 here today.

6. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

And you didn't even get a discount for all the ranting and raging.....

7. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

A brisk 44 degrees this morning in Morris, Il. home of the beautiful Downers Grove Sportsmens Club. Sunny and pretty calm though, good day to throw some lead down the barrel. Harv Shell

8. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Good on you David! Dennis is a great guy and wonderful to do business with and it's good to see you settle this matter.

41 and sunny here.

Jb

9. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

And Hell has not frozen over....

10. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

Good on ya, but are you going to delete this thread too?

11. Nutso

Nutso Member

Sunny and 52 here...hi ho hi ho off to work I go, but tomorrow it's shootn time.

12. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

And I'm otta here for Oregon and north to Canada; about 65 and overcast in Los Angeles, just finishd up picking some avocadoes....makes a good gun grease, btw, if the "Fuente" variety vs. Haas, helps one keep a low center of gravity if eaten with gusto.

13. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

Have a save trip.

14. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Thanks Twinbirds.

15. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Threats are like dogs that bark alot and are cowards ... If threats had any meaning or the one who threatens you had any balls a lot of people would of been hurt or killed by now ... The last person that treatened me had a Glock stuffed in his face and pissed his pants as he cried like a baby ... I almost felt sorry for the guy ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

16. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Oh, threats bother me big time. Remember Mickey Thompson, the racer?

17. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

maybe the threats were as real as his bs sarcasim?

18. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

My Dear Sir, aa27aa, there is a difference between a threat and sarcasm. A very big difference.

19. late bloomer

late bloomer TS Member

David,

It takes a person of great integrity to apologize. You are a good example. Now, if we could just get some of our politicians to apologize.

Terry Sandlin

20. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Thanks Terry. On to eat some shoe leather. Next time instead of apologizing, I'm blaming Bush Sr. and Jr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.