1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ok, how do you like T.S.Dot.Com Now!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bocephas, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Well,the moderators have backed off some.

We sure don't have the #issing contest we use to.

I think the site is better.

What do you folks think?

Bo

2. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

I like the site very much.

Ed Ward

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok I hadn't been on here very much at all in the last month or so im sure you casn do a search on my handle and it will show just how much because all my post are still there since the last crash a couple years ago maybe it was sooner.

I myself thought whoever the new police on board was a little to harsh I know kids will view this site, but then again im sure some of the kids parents has said a lot worse stuff in their presences and if they are going to be a real trap shooter or any type of shooter and go to the local gun club then im sure they will hear a little bit of every thing at the club.

So maybe it's not right to say anything out of line on here but I just went to a MY Space site of a 15 year olds just 2 days ago that is a nephew of someone I know and he said he was from Italy and had a lot of dirty stuff on it so im sure the younger kids on here has visited my space before and probably has fake names and fake address from where they are form also.

Ok I was a kid for awhile before and I enjoyed looking at stuff I wasn't suppose to that is just the normal kid way of life.

So am I wrong or do yall know of some one in the past that was just like me.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/family%20photos/?action=view&current=untitled.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Foghorn220

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The moderators have backed off? ROTFLMAO. You just don't get it, do you? If people stop crapping the site up, there's no need for the moderators to act.

5. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

When you are old enough to buy a round ,in 5 years I will reciprocate. Jeff

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I like it, either way. Just bypass the crap.

7. Gunnerandbabe

Gunnerandbabe TS Member

Much better.

8. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

7-1/2's or 8's?

Curt

9. m70win

m70win Member

Bo if you want to ingage in an offending post you can private message your friends now and insult them all you want as long as they want to be insulted and don't block you.

Tim

10. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Where is some people coming from.First place I never tried to pick a fight.
    Geeze,One poster says you just don't get it.
    I was simply saying I think the site is better now.
    David has worked his butt off to improve this site.
    He has came up with great upgrades.

The question is do you like the site better now or before?

I like it better now.

Bocephas

11. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

I like it much better. I just wish people would quit harping on the moderators and Dave. If you don't like the site, leave. If you want a site where you can do what you want, start your own. I don't post a lot, but I do read a lot. If I ran the site there would be a whole lot of people who would be barred. I am sure that if some of you owned the site, I would be barred. I only say, quit being a guest at someone's site and then insulting them. Act like you were in their living room at their house.

Mike

12. old tex

old tex TS Member

Better

13. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i like better now too.i like the idea of the private message too but can see where some could get in trouble.jackmitch.ps ive got some of the posters on this thread on my buddy list but haven't sent anything yet.

14. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Better & worse. Better because those who were giving David headaches over the complaints have hopefully ceased there complaining and worse because some have been booted while others are now scared to say anything that might possibly offend anyone and then cause there own bootation from the site.

Overall it is sad that your question has to have even been asked.

BTW ... did anyone shoot any trap this weekend? This is a trapshooting website so maybe we can all talk about that instead of dragging up topics of discontent.

15. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

This website is 100% better now. I like the moderation.

16. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Great improvement! Thank you! I believe that many of the personal attacks were keeping shooters from posting for the fear of being ridiculed & belittled. I would personally still like to see the political garbage moved to a separate section but I think most of those who just like to argue their politics have moved on.....we can hope so.

17. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I have enjoyed the site since I started visiting. For the most part I ignore the the post that promote carzyiness. A little of that is fine when your in the mood,on ocassion I'll jump into the fray. Lot's of good information and sharing of ideas.

18. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

Interesting number of BASH "Law Enforcement" posts for some unknown reason.

Why is that?

38-01615

19. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

It's called "jealousy".....bashers are people that could never, nor will ever be able to cut the mustard!!

Curt

20. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

Site is much better now, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.