1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ok folks...more on plumbers cleavage

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by calilori, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calilori

calilori TS Member

So, I've been thinking about this (and yes I do need a life) but after reading all of the plumber's cleavage (butt crack) stuff, it just seems to not want to let me go. So, I have decided to go ahead and write a goofy book on it. So, if any of you have anything that is ORIGINAL (that means not copywrited) ;) material that you think should be included, I'd like to get it together so that it can be published and available on Amazon by Christmas, and yes I know that will be a daunting task, but I think it will make a very funny stocking stuffer for the politically incorrect aka trapshooters....anyway....I have some material already but would like to include more. I will be happy to credit you with anything you provide. You guys and gals have no idea how much you inspire me...and yes, that is kind of sick!!!! So, I am accepting stories, original pics, cartoons, one liners and jokes!

2. pduryee

pduryee TS Member

I will be happy to forward a pic of mine........for a small fee.

3. calilori

calilori TS Member

Ok, let me rephrase that.....No real butt pictures thank you....I meant more in the cartoon sense of the word.

I suddenly had a nightmare vision of my email filled with trapshooter's hindquarters!

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Calori.........Go to Google Image and type in "Plumber's Butt Crack" and you should get around 30,000 hits on it.

Some are very hilarious.

Have fun!

Hauxfan!

5. calilori

calilori TS Member

I want non copyrighted material. Anything posted on the web has an implied copyright. It would be against the law for me to use it without written permission.

6. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Cali, so ya liked my idea, huh? Gotta get some good literature on the subject.

Gne J

7. calilori

calilori TS Member

I know that it can be done is a somewhat tasteful but irreverant way, so yeah. I like the idea. I'll dedicate the book to you for sure!

I have a friend who says her hubby shoots better when his chonies show. What is it about those shell bags that tend to pull down the wasteband of man's jeans?

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    My favorites are the pics of a plumber under a sink showing it all with the caption "Just Say NO To Crack".

9. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Cali, you ask, "What it is it about those shell bags that tend to pull down the wasteband of man's jeans?" It might be the combination of the dunlap disease (belly dunlapped over the knees") and the noassatall disease. Seems lots of trapshooters have both.

Gne J

10. calilori

calilori TS Member

Ok, I am totally using the dunlapped disease and the noassatall disease in my book. That's funny!

11. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Lori ok here is something worse than a plumbers crack below.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/people/?action=view&current=brucey-bud1-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Ok another ideal

ever heard the phrase (dickdew) disease.

If not then that is when your belly sticks out futher than ???????.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/people/?action=view┬Ąt=thfatmen.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

So you might want to start a big belly book also im sure you will get a lot of photo's of them.

Foggy

12. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Heard recently that Oprah was arrested in Chicago - turns out it was a windy day and her skirt blew up... a sharp eyed police officer realized she was concealing fifty pounds of crack...

13. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

your a sick woman play with yours rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.