1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ok David what did you change?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ec90t, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

All of a sudden it's starting to flip up threads in full screen rather than a partial. It use to do this and hasn't for a couple of months. Please don't change it, as this is what I prefer.

Thanks,

ec90t

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

it is your internet settings

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Nuttin changed on mine? Hap

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Then my computer is doing things on its own.

ec90t

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

ec. Often I have multiple things going on my desk and bump the keyboard and I "DOS" an instruction and that will change things. But if you are usign Internet explorer, up in the top right hand corner is the minimize (-) and the Max imize (box) right along side of that. That box ups and downs the size of your image on your monitor from reduced image to full screen image. Click that and see if that is what is happening.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

These are the joys of Internet Explorer. Mine opens sized down, and I maximize it. It stays full size thereafter on every site I go to.

Next time I open it it is small again. I'm sure there is a setting but I don't know it.

Another thing: sometimes it inexplicably starts showing in very bold type, like a damn circus poster. then I have to close it and start over.

AHM

7. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

In the lower right corner is a six dimpled triangle..if your screen is not "FULL" size, click and ohld that triangle and drag it to the far right corner, do not use the "_" "BOX" "X" d=for resizing as it will only keep the setting until you close the window, it will then revert to the smaller (or larger) size....LarryB

8. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

If you are using Internet Exploder, bring it up to "maximum" and hold down the shift key when you close the browser. It should open in a full window after that. If you shut it down in a reduced size, it remembers that as well. Just maximize it and do the shift key thing again when closing it. It works most of the time. Some of the exceptions are specific links like Window$ Update.

9. Turtle29728

Turtle29728 TS Member

I dumped IE a few months back on recommendation from my IT guy. Downloaded and installed Mozilla Firefox Browser (it's free!).It seems to be more stable than IE and is very easy to use. I've been very happy with the change.

10. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Ok, now all the print is smaller. I'm in a full screen, but the font size has changed. My computer definitly has a mind of its own.

ec90t

11. Carol Lister

Carol Lister TS Member

<blockquote>"Ok, now all the print is smaller. I'm in a full screen, but the font size has changed. My computer definitly has a mind of its own."</blockquote>

If you're using IE and the font size is all that has changed, click on "Page" in the header toolbar, select "Text Size" and pick one that suits you.

Carol Lister

12. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Thanks Carol.

I just figured it out prior to reading your post. My computer is doing all sorts of crazy things lately. Lol.

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.