1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oil Spill is Bush's Fault?? How??

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Clayshooter08, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

Oil Spill is Bush

The Weather Channel just said that it was Bush's fault we had the oil spill. He didn't prepare for it they said according to Congress....When will they stop blaming Bush and do their job??? I'm sick of Bush bashing already, SHUTUP and fix the stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

2. dhip

dhip Active Member

I guess because he allowed the drilling to begin with,only way I know they could blame him,same with the economy,because he allowed the bankers free reign,I guess,,Same ol' same ol',some blame the president that inherited the mess,some blame the one that left the mess.In reallity,it's both parties fault through their bickering and self help projects that get passed in Congress under the fine print in the Bills to save America.They're all corrupt,and are self motivated.

Doug H.

3. ddsflyer

ddsflyer TS Member

This all according to Henry Waxman.

4. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

barry is a idiot and waxman is even worse.

5. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

It`s Barney fault . Let him suck the oil up , he`s good at it I heard .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.