1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oil prices

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by TOOLMAKER 251, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Rick, at 1:00pm as Iam posting this the crude oil price on the NYSE is $91.39 per barrel.

2. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

Right now at 1:22pm $90.22 bad enough!!!!!!!.

Sandy Holehouse.

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Rick, I think you quoted brent crude which comes from the north atlantic. I think most of this crude goes to europe for refining. OPEC oil right now is hovering around $90 a barrel.

4. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

I heard that it could go to $200 a barrel if they close the Suez Canal. HMB

5. dhwbailey

dhwbailey Member

Most of the oil and natural gas that the U.S. used comes from Canada.

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

tshoot1, I'm kinda worried about them Canadians and what they are up to. Has anyone else noticed that 90% of their population is within 1 hours drive time of the US border?? Why are they massing all those troops on the border? Planning an invasion?????????

Stalin didn't worry when Germany started putting troops on the border too, and see what it got him.

What are those Canadians up to?

Now if they are coming to help us fight the invasion on our southern border, then they are more than welcome. Come on in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.