1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ohoi deer hunters?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by verypoor, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. verypoor

verypoor Member

any of you ohio sportsmen ever hunted on one of the power plants near sandusky?such as plum brook/how do i get info on applying for a permit to get on there?looking for some help,bill

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Visit your local DNR agent and SINCERLY let him or her know how thankfull you are of all their hard work and everything they do for the environment and outdoor sportsmen. You will be supprised how well they respond to positive inquiries. They are a wealth of knowledge about local lands and game.

3. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

In the mid summer i know you can fill out an application for a drawling. the cost is 3 dollars per entry if im thinking right. and they draw so many hunters per place for cetain dates. check out the ohiodnr website for more imformation under the controlled hunt section

4. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Hey Bill, I'm lookin into maybe getting an OH license next year, too, might make a few runs to Wayne National Forest to check that out, they kill some real nice bucks in there. Let me know if you wanna go check it out sometime.

5. verypoor

verypoor Member

hey kid,im looking to try one of these special draw hunts,you in?

6. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Yeah, I'll be home next weekend, I'll come to the Jack Frost and we'll see if we can iron out some details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.