1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ohio Trapshooter Passes

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Janet, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janet

Janet TS Member

Donald Fritch lost his battle with pancreatic cancer this afternoon. He fought
    the brave fight and lost it quietly today.

His wishes are to be cremeated and ashes spread over the Canadian river he loved
    so much and the cabin where he spent so many peaceful days. This wish will be
    granted him.

I've lost a dear friend as have so many trapshooters who have known him. He'll be joining those special squads of shooters who have gone before.

Goodby my dear friend until we meet again.

Janet Fritch

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Very sorry for your loss Janet.

Don

3. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

My condolences to you and your family.
    energizer bunny

4. cliffshot

cliffshot TS Member

don was a great guy and will miss him, cliff saul

5. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

May God bless you and hold your hand and help you in the weeks and months to come.

Kit and Jan Thomas

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Janet:

Im sure we all knew the time would come but we never know when it will be when he is called upon on to make the final trip.

Im sure Don is pain free now and will be trading and swapping stories with other trap shooters up there.

You always know how to contact me if you ever need anyone to talk to.

Strange that I hadn't been on the trap site much lately and then something told me to check it out tonight.
    But just seen this thread and wasn't expecting to see it either.

Craig

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Janet,
    Sorry for your loss, Condolances to the family and his friends ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. pheasantmaster

pheasantmaster Well-Known Member

Saddened to hear of your loss. Our condolences to you and your family. Don will be happy and pain free now floating on his beloved river.

I commend you for following through with these wishes.

Devi and Martin

9. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Janet, Very sorry for your loss. Don was a very good friend of ours and you are in our thoughts and prayers in this time of need.
    Don,
    We will miss you "ole buddy" join that squad in the trapshooting land.
    Rooferbob
    Bob and Kim McConnell

10. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Don is in Trapshooter's heaven by now it was nice Janet for you being there for him and recalling a lot of the old past with him.

Im sure he will still look down on us down here and say hey the trapshooter's are a close knit family.

Im sure Don wasn't to internet active so just want to say to Don you are free to float around but a lot in the real world will miss your presence's in the trap shooting world.

CRAIG

11. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

I met Don as a young puller at the club in Logan Co. (Ohio). I'll remember him as part of my extended trapshooting family. Our trap "family" has just gotten a bit smaller but we will have another to look over us. Long live the memory of Don's life and times.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

12. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi Janet.

That is very sad news, Don was a great guy and a good friend of ours. Thanks for giving me his phone number. I had just talked to him about a week ago and we shared some good memories of times on Horwood Lake. I spent a lot of time on that lake too, it is a beautiful spot and it was fun to remember those times.

I was hoping and praying I would get to see him again, our deepest sympathies.

Terry & Nancy Jordan.

13. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Thoughts and comfort to you and the family Janet.

Luvn

14. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

I'm sorry to hear about Don. Don and I alweays had something to talk about when we saw each other at shoots. We enjoyed BSing each other, at least I did. I'll miss him. Brad

15. Janet

Janet TS Member

Thanks to all for posting your condolences, I know Don would have been pleased.

Janet and Don's extended family

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.