1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ohio Supreme Court Kennedy

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brad Dysinger, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

I just got off the phone with Sharon Kennedy who was elected Justice of the Ohio Supreme Court in yesterday's election. I'm sure those of you who were at the Ohio State Shoot this past year remember her campaigning out in front of the Ohio HOF building. Ohio's gun owners and conservatives are lucky to have a true gun owner, shooter, hunter, and firearms rights person in such a high office.

She thanked me and wanted to thank all the trap shooters who supported and voted for her. We had a very interesting 20 minute talk, she's not real optimistic about the countries future. She said it was the gun owners of Ohio that put her in office and we can count on her to protect our gun rights, I believe her.

If your not from Ohio or not familiar with her you should look her up on the web.

Brad Dysinger

2. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

Yes she did, and I agreed with her if that gives you an idea of her opinion. Brad

3. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

I'm glad she got elected. She autographed her campaign literature for me. Larry Evans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.