1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ohio State Vendor

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Janet, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janet

Janet TS Member

Leaving for Ohio State Shoot tomorrow - getting there early to set up and have some fun.

Come see me for special deals on shooting jackets, Mountain shirts and miscelleanous leather goods. My first time out since last year.

Please stop by and introduce yourself - and remember CJ shooting coats are all weather, waterproof and very attractive.

Hope to see you all there.

Janet Fritch
    CJ Enterprises

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Kolar-G:

Hope to see you there also next week end we might get off work for friday if so I will be there from Friday thru Sunday.

I will let janet at C-J's know if im there or not incase if you want to look me up.

Foggy

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Kolar-G

Yeah she was heart broken and now she is eating more than ever.
    I don't think i can get her to cross the big river again maybe perazzi Big Bore in the cajuan country can hook her up since she like them hot & spicy foods any way.

I lost your email address holler at me sometime.

Tell Jim I hope to see him in the shoot off's Saturday like he was in 16 years ago same type of event at the grand with the same results.

Foggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.