1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OHIO STATE TRAPSHOOTING ASSOC. Information

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by OSTA, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OSTA

OSTA TS Member

The Ohio State Trapshooting association will start the state shoot on June 18 with SCTP Shooters all day Monday. We are expecting A "REALLY BIG SHOOT". The camping spots are sold out and we are putting more campers in the church grounds accross the road. Don't let that stop you from coming. The parking lot will accept about 3000 autos so I know we can sneak another camper or two in. I want to let everyone know that the Directors will be classifying "MONDAY" night 6:00pm to 9:00pm "AFTER WE GET THE SCTP OVER". The reason I want to mention that is I don't want shooters lining up at 2:00pm and then being upset because it takes so long to get thru the line, There are only 9 directors and we will all be busy with the SCTP CHAMPIONSHIP all day Monday. If we can get the classifying started earlier we will make that anouncement....don't line up and wait....this is not the ARMY. I think everybody will enjoy this year more than last year, and I can't wait to get back to Cardinal Center Campgrounds.

Drew Waller
    OSTA President 2007

2. OSTA

OSTA TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ohio state trapshooters association

ohio state trapshooting