1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ohio State Sqeeks By Perdoo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by claybrdr, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Ohio State would probably be in 5th place in the SEC

2. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

LSU will eat Ohio State's lunch (as Florida did last year) in a championship game.

3. Shootertoo

Shootertoo TS Member

Humm.... where was LSU last year? I didn`t see them playing Florida

4. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Whoa! All this "forward-looking" talk about OSU in a championship game...and nary a word about USC.

Looks like to board has written your boys off, Fred. Better luck next year!

I should mention, when I went to Purdue, it was probably the blackest 4 years they ever had in football...two years of Fred Akers from Texas, and two years of Jim Colletto from his assistant job at Ohio State. They gave all the students season tickets for free...and the student section in the end zone was still two-thirds empty. The ones who did show up, were either drunk, or throwing marshmallows at the cheerleaders, or (usually) both.

(When we played Michigan...their cheerleaders scarfed the marshmallows up off the field and ate them)

5. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

buzz -- AH, the Jim Colleto days! What a great time in Purdue Football history <<CHOKE, PUKE>> I was on campus when the idiot AD gave him a contract extension because we had Alstott. What a waste of talent under that frontal lobomoty patient.

Luckly, my last year on campus was the first year of Tiller. The win over ND and the burning furniture in the streets... ah what a year!

I think OSU ends up #1 in Big Ten and plays LSU (and loses) the national championship. Purdue, if we can beat UM by 14 this weekend, ends up #2 in the Big Ten and I think then gets to go to the Rose Bowl (darned BCS mess).

Anyway -- good job by the Buckeyes -- AWESOME defense, it's just too bad that Painter couldn't get his act together and make it a little more of a game.

John

6. Hanktheduece

Hanktheduece TS Member

GO BLUE!!!!
    Duece

7. richrob

richrob TS Member

Well if Michigan has to forfit the game to Penn state that leaves Illinois and Ohio St. to battle it out for the championship. If not I think Illinois will beat Michigan, they can't cover a spread offense. -Rich

8. Hanktheduece

Hanktheduece TS Member

They are not going to have to forfeit it. Its already been decided. Learn how to spell, ya putz. Probably went to OSU. Forfit is not a word. You were thinking of foreskin or forehand. Come on Forsbach, bragging rights for what? By the way Jim, feeling grand! GO BLUE!!!
    Hank

9. Scott Thompson

Scott Thompson TS Member

Buzzgun,

One of my idiot roommates was the one who started the marshmallow throwing thing. No kidding. I can't believe anybody remembers that.

During my 4 years of the Colletto travesty they won a total of 14 games.

Thank God I grew up a Buckeye.

--Scott T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.