1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ohio State shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lotsashots, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lotsashots

lotsashots TS Member

For those of you who have not heard already. At the Ohio State shoot the special event for Sundays handicap will be sold on Friday evening this year instead of Saturday evening. I understand that a person must be registered and paid up to be entered in this. This has always been done on Saturday,but this year is going to be different.

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Guess it would be tuff on the week end shooters that travels a long ways like me to enter it then oh well even though I suppose to get friday off from work im still not going to enter it this time because I can't break them from the 16's for the last 2 years so im sure it won't be any better in the caps.

I would think there will be less money in the pot since it is on a friday now guess time will tell.

fog

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Foggy,

Have a little more confidense. You'll go up there and show them what rooster rules the roost!

ec90t

4. lotsashots

lotsashots TS Member

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Jim :

No for real I shouldn't even be going at all but mainly going to visit old friends and new ones I figured since I have been breaking 189's and even less in championship 16's event at some major shoots then im not going to get to excited on betting the farm on the handicap events.

I know if I really wanted in I could phone a friend to put me in

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

But I think I will probably be better off just shooting for the targets instead.

See you next week end.

Foggy

6. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

are they going to DRAW for starting BANKS like they do at Southern Grand, Dixie Grand, Florida State Shoot, Virginia State, West Virginia State, and many other state shoots, so that squadding can be speeded up, and no searching for starting BANKS, takes away favortism.

Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.