1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ohio State Shoot - Second day update

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Zoltan, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

The official numbers are not in yet, but it appears from all the cars in the parking lot and camping spots filled the shoot may be bigger that last year through the second day.

Singles numbers are up.

Handicap numbers are way up.

Still taking in more shooters for the doubles.

Once the final results are in I will update the thread with eaxct numbers for percentage purposes.

Thanks shooters for choosing Cardnial Center as your shooting complex of choice.

We still have room for more with the additional 12 traps.

Roger Edgington
    NE Zone Director

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Might as well put them in, you're gonna need them.

3. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

I had the pleasure of going down to Cardinal during the Buckeye, I loved that place, and now I understand why my place I often went, Blackwing in Delaware is not doing ATA this year.
    The Cardinal Center is one class act. I would probably never stay in the camping area, but we did drive back through it, and my husband and I both said it was very very nice. The cabins were very cute and I would stay if I ever get great enough to shoot in the 90's! haha
    I feel it will be only a short time before some chain puts in a very nice hotel close by, and then the Buckeye state will be ready to step in when Illinois enacts some silly gun fee, clean the air from shot/lead fee or what ever taxes may come around!

OH..IO Deb

4. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

My son and I shot today. They can handle alot more people. 16s started on time, handicap right after, doubles was starting around 4:00 p.m. Very efficiently run. I shot bank 12 both singles and caps. Nice targets. I do plan on going back for the weekend. Birdtracker

5. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

Here are the official numbers for Wednesday 6/24/09.

Doubles 2008 - 415 2009 - 508 up 22%

Singles 2008 - 621 2009 - 666 up 7%

Handicap 2008 - 661 2009 - 713 up 7%

We had the largest number of shooters for this day going back through 1997. Number of shooters participating was 1887.

Thanks shooters for making Cardinal your shooting complex of choice. With the additional 12 traps we have room for more. Come on out and have some fun with us.

Roger Edgington
    NE Zone Director

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.