1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ohio State Shoot Questions

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Skiracin, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skiracin

Skiracin Member

I am considering going to the Ohio State Shoot at Cardinal Center in June and I have a couple questions.

Can anyone point me to a list of vendors I can expect to be present, or know of historically what/who is represented??

I am also looking for suggestions on accomodations which are pet friendly, clean and reasonably close to the venue? I have researched this online, but I'm looking for personal experience and feedback if possible.

Thank you in advance!

2. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Some who are probably going to be there are: R. Brenner, Fin Fur & Feather, Sportsmens Den. (Reloading supplies and shells)
    Bill Mains, Engraver, Rods custom stocks, Jaquas fine guns.

Regards...Gerald

3. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

I just spoke with Keith Heeg yesterday and he will be there...

TNCoach

4. joehunter

joehunter Member

Giacomo Sporting, Wenig, Santa Fe Guns and a lot more. If are looking for something, it will probably be there.

Joey

5. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

Dozens of vendors and gunsmiths. The only shoot that I know of with more vendors is the Grand. If you want it someone will be there with it!! Many super hotels just south of the Cardnial off of I-71. Largest shopping mall in the state of Ohio is just two exits south of the place. Dozens of hotels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.