1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ohio State Shoot Hotels

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by zelmo96, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

Looking for info on Hotels Near the Cardinal Center. I am a working guy and don't need anything fancy. I am not cheap. That being said, I need a clean room with A/C and a 20 minute ride or less. Thanks, Al Baker

2. James344

James344 Active Member

There is a Best Western 10 minutes North off I-95, as well as several other hotels 10 min south at the Polaris exit.

3. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

There are over a 1000 rooms from every chain in the USA just two exits south of the Cardinal on I-71. JUst do a google and you will find them. There are a few smaller groups one exit north and one exit south of the Cardinal. I would guess these units are full for all of the shoots. Also, at the second exit south of the cardinal is the largest shopping meca in the state of Ohio. So, give the lady your plastic and she will be busy for the entire day. Cabela's will have their new columbus store open this spring. It will also be located just two exits south of the cardinal. Plenty of rooms within 20 minutes.

4. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

From the Cardinal Center website. If you go all the way into Columbus you might want to avoid hotels along the I-71/161 or Morse Rd area.

5. pdq

pdq Member

Went there for the first time last year to be in their State Shoot. Stayed at a hotel in Polaris, 15 minutes south of the shooting complex, right off I-71. Many places to stay, many restaurants, and super convenient.

Pete

6. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

This Hampton is approx. 9 miles south of the Cardinal right off I-71.

Stayed there 3 times, nice and clean, quiet rooms, decent breakfast.

Curt

Hampton Inn Columbus/Delaware I-71 North
    7329 State Route 36 & 37, Sunbury, OH
    (740) 363-4700 ? ยท hamptoninn.hilton.com

7. Ross Randall

Ross Randall Member

I just got done making reservations for the Ohio State shoot tonight. Thanks for the info. It really helped. We got a room at the Best Western that is 10 miles north. They only have a couple rooms left. Not much there for eating, but it is close.

Ross Randall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.