1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ohio State Shoot Golf Cart Raffle

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DuckDog, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

The Ohio State Trapshooting Foundation is raffling off a gas powered E-Z-GO Clays Car at the 2009 Ohio State Shoot to benefit the Foundation's college scholarship fund. Tickets are $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00 and are on sale now. The drawing will be held right before the shoot-offs for the Ohio Singles Championship on Saturday June 27th, 2009. The winner need not be present. Tickets will be sold at all 4 Ohio Zone shoots as well as the Buckeye Classic. Tickets can also be purchased from any O.S.T.A. Director from now until the time of the drawing. I will be attending the Middletown Mid-American shoot will have tickets for sale there as well.

Some other new items at the Ohio State Shoot this year:

The Open Ladies Longaberger Basket Shootoff. Open to all Ladies that enter the Presidents Handicap on Thursday. Two numbers will be drawn and if your score for the President's Handicap ends in one of the two numbers drawn, you are in the shootoff for the baskets. Two baskets will be awarded.

On Tuesday and Wednesday of the shoot we will draw 5 names from all those that entered at least one event of the day. Each name drawn will receive a flat of Federal shells. 10 Flats will be awarded.

A "Corn-hole" tournament will be held during the first few days of the shoot. Details are still being worked out and I will let you know more after our Director's meeting on April 11th.

Every trophy winner on Remington Day (Thursday) will also receive Remington shells.

Every trophy winner on Rio Sporting Ammunition Day (Friday) will also receive Rio shells.

I hope to see you all at the 2009 Ohio State Shoot!

Thanks,
    Don Cogan
    Director O.S.T.A.

2. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Sir,
    I want to win that cart really bad!!! So...because of that...I am going to buy many, many of those tickets at your various shoots!! Thank-you....Uncle Sam, Pa

3. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Uncle Sam,

Thank you very much for your support. I forgot to mention that Harlan Campbell Jr. will be drawing the ticket and awarding the cart along with our Hall of Fame Tournament Director, Brad Dysinger. Hopefully the winner will be present so that they can get their picture taken with Harlan and Brad as they receive the keys and drive off in their new cart!

Don

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

OK now how do I get it home after I win it??

Don

PS: How's the shoulder?? Shooting yet??

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Great ideas for promoting an awesome trapshoot! I can't wait until Ohio State! Everytime I attend, I have a good time. I will be there shooting and vending for the Ohio State and Cardinal Classic. Maybe I will win that cart so I won't have to rent one!

Matt - Woodson Enterprises

6. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Big Don,
    Shoulder is doing fine. I plan to shoot at Fulton County tonight to see Roger Brenner and the boys. That is if the weather cooperates. Grab 50 shells and stop by. I am sure between the two of us we can figure out how to get the cart home if you win it. Sounds like we have a few other folks that are planning on talking the cart home with them. Uncle Sam is already clearing out a spot in the garage!

Don

7. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Big Don: I usually have an empty trailer at the end of the shoot we can put that cart in and get it home!!! Don (Duckdog), The weather is going to be fine tonight-is that big fella Carl coming with you? Roger

8. ylab

ylab TS Member

DuckDog
    Are you going to bring your golf clubs to the State Shoot? Ray and I have gotten a lot better, maybe we can at least keep up with you. HA HA OK ! maybe not. You have what it takes to Golf with us, a sense of humor!!!
    John

9. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

ylab,
    I ALWAYS have my clubs with me, you know that. Good to hear from you. I hope your winter in Wisconsin was nicer than ours in Ohio. I am pulling for Ray to win the golf cart so he can stop bugging Wanda about getting one!

See you soon,
    Don

10. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

Big Don: I will drive it home for you if you buy the beer!! Ed.

11. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

Duck Dog, If you draw my ticket out, I will figure out some way to get it home. In addition I could become your best "lap dog" (LOL) if you draw my name instead of someone else!!!!!!!! Make sure you bring some tickets with you to our shoot on April 19. I am sure there will be some guys there that will purchase.

12. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

Yeah...........Uncle Sam is gonna' need such a vehicle, and possibly a trailer to attach to the rear -- to haul all the "hardware" that he and the Erie boys scored in Florida in the past month !!

13. joehunter

joehunter Member

The Clays Cart will be at the Zone Shoots at Jaquas on Saturday May 16th and at the Cardinal Center on Sunday, May 17 for everyone to see.

Joe

14. k newman

k newman TS Member

uh-oh - with ideas like this, looks like Ohio wants to be the biggest shoot outside the grand :)

15. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

DuckDog: Are you going to be at Wauseon Sunday? If you are please bring more tickets as I have sold a $100 worth for you.Hope to see you then,Ed.

16. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Ed: I will have tickets at Wauseon on Sunday. I believe Duckdog will be there as well, See ya tomorrow, Roger

17. ks5shooter

ks5shooter Member

Can I buy tickets from you by mail?thanks Don

18. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Got my tickets at Fulton County today. Big Don, sorry, I think I have the winner. Rosey

19. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

ks5shooter: I sent you a PM about tickets, Thanks, Roger

20. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

ks5shooter,

I sent you a PM regarding tickets. I see Roger just beat me to it. Thanks for the support!

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

golfcart raffle ohio state trap shoot