1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ohio State Shoot "Fun Day" & Grudge Match

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Zoltan, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

Here is what we have planned so far for our "Fun Day", Monday June 18, 2012. We will be shooting practice pink targets with each round purchased receiving a ticket for the drawing of several door prizes.

We will be having a 50 bird lewis event with the winners receiving Federal red, white and blue ammo. In addition to this any current or former veteran who participates in the 50 bird event will be automatically entered into our 2 targets per post shootoff for a custom made wounded warrior champion plaque and a wounded warrior runner-up plaque. The plaque will be custom made by Tilden Trophies and feature a front and back of the wounded warrior coin inlaid into the plaque.

Is that all ... Well no. We will also be having a raffle for a made in USA Wounded Warrior Henry rifle.

Make sure to come to the Ohio State Shoot on "Fun Day" to witness the BIGDON vs Dr. Longshot grudge match. All proceeds from our fun day will be split between the Wounded Warrior project and local breast cancer research. Look forward to seeing all of you there.

Roger Edgington OSTA Vice President

2. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

Ohio State Shoot

I can't wait! last year was my first day at the fun shoot and it was great, I would love to see some games with the pink targets, For anyone that haven,t been there put it on you list for year.

3. guinner16

guinner16 TS Member

Ohio State Shoot

Can somebody post an address. I am in Western Pa and want to see how far it is from me. Thank you.

4. nameisjoe

nameisjoe TS Member

Ohio State Shoot

Is there enough room on the same trap for those 2 egos? lol

5. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

Ohio State Shoot

Go to the BigDonDuckDogCalcuttaWinners thread and read the details of the grudge shoot. BigDon and Dr. Longshot have agreed to the match. Check it out. Brad Dysinger

6. 870

870 Well-Known Member

Ohio State Shoot

Maybe you could tie-in a 40 yard patterning demonstration put on by LS. Probably get some interest in that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.