1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ohio State Shoot 2009

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by kolarshooter1981, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kolarshooter1981

kolarshooter1981 TS Member

WOW, what a shoot this year. I have been going to this shoot ever since it moved to Marengo, and can say it keeps getting better every year. The facilites are top notch and also keep getting better. Brad Dysinger as tournament director cant be beat. Brad keeps this shoot running smooth and on time. So great job Brad. Jack Fishburn has created a place for all us to shoot and with the way he keeps improving the grounds, we are extremely fortunate to have a person like Jack that cares as much as he does for all us shooters. I also want to comment on the trap help and score keepers. Every single individual was polite, respectful, and did a great job. In closing, great shoot, great job to all of the people involved with making it possible from the management, to the score keepers. Everyone of you deserve a round applause!

2. Golfbcc

Golfbcc TS Member

In the program for HAA and HOA all category shooters there was a trophy for runnerup non-resident but it is not listed on rjstuarts result page. Was this a typo or is there going to be a trophy given out as listed in the program. It's about points as you can guess, no trophy no points. Thanks

Steve Bigras

3. The Stive

The Stive Member

I had a great time at the Ohio State Shoot. This was the first time that I
    could shoot the entire week. I stayed in one of the cabins and really enjoyed it. John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.