1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ohio State Shoot 2007

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trpshtr2001, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

It would be worth your time to make the Ohio State Shoot at the Cardinal Center , it is truly an outstanding facilty. We all should support it,if we are to have such quality places to shoot, we need to support it. June 18-24

2. nancy

nancy TS Member

we are looking forward to coming up. i am looking for plane tickets know. we are from south florida hope to see ya all there!!!

3. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

No finer group of shooters than those Ohio Boys. Was planning a trip until family reorganized my 19-24 June. Not all bad.

Joe Woods/Ontario

4. Janet

Janet TS Member

Cardinal Center Shoot will be outstanding - hope you all can make it. Come see me- CJ Enerprises -in tent on East side. Sign in for Trapshooters.com and
    let's get acquainted. We had a ball last year, excellent facility and staff.

Janet Fritch

5. dshot

dshot Member

Could someone post the location of the shoot, so I could do a Mapquest. I would like to attend.

6. Wentez

Wentez Member

You have convinced me. Checked the map and it looks like Cardinal is only a slight detour on the way from Arkansas State Shoot back to San Antonio.

I will be there.

Geo

7. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Look up Marengo, Ohio 43334 on mapquest.At the intersection of state rt. 61 and I-71. There is a big restaurant where you get off (Farmstead Restaurant). You have to go through the parking lot in front of the place and take the road to the campgrounds.

Rock

Jim

8. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

By the way, that is the way It USED to look 2 winters ago, its BEAUTIFUL now! Boy, do we owe the owner, Jack Fishburn, for spending a fortune to make it really nice for shooters! And I mean a WHOLE bunch of money! Just short of a million just for one thing, gravel!

9. Tboneto

Tboneto TS Member

The Greenville SC Gun Club Mafia will be in attendance. Looking forward to shooting at the new club. - Cityboy

10. dshot

dshot Member

Thanks Rock hope to see you there

11. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

I can't wait. WooHoo!!! Todd

12. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Planning on coming for the last four days. Need two spots for AA27AA shooters. Don't care what posts.

13. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.