1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ohio State Pink Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Brad Dysinger, Jun 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

If you're planning on joining us at the Ohio State Shoot on Monday, June 20th for the pink practice shoot I'll give you a partial list of items that you could win. Cabela's has donated two pair of binocs, two large sleeping bags, three duffel bags and a dog training kit. We've got eight pounds of powder from Hodgdons, 5000 wads from down range, $200 worth of gift cards from Gander Mt., a pink gun from Jaqua's, longenberger basket, tildens jewlery, and a bunch of other stuff that I can't remember off the top of my head.

White Flyer has donated all the Pink Clay Birds, Federal and AJ's Supplies have donated shells and a lot of individual shooters have donated items and help. It should be a lot of fun, I hope to see you Monday we start about 9 a.m. Brad

2. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I will be there!

blade819

3. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

I will be there!

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Brad are going to wear your pink outfit??

Don

5. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

Don, Just my underwear frrom my one skeet shooting day. Brad

6. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Brad: Don't forget we have pink entry tickets from Tweety at Williams Co.!! The pink targets are loaded in the houses and ready for Monday. Roger

7. tweety1

tweety1 Member

We will be there:) Can you win more than once? I would like to have the pink gun from Jaqua"s and the Longaberger basker;) Actually they are great prizes to win. Mary Jane and Johnny

8. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

Tweety you can win more than once. The more you shoot the more tickets you get. Each prize will have a ticket jar just for it, so if you want the basket you could drop all your tickets in that jar alone or spread them out between the other items, one or two to a jar. See you Monday AM. Brad

9. tweety1

tweety1 Member

That is great I'm ready for the Great Ohio State Shoot heading down today, after my Mother's 90th Birthday party;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.