1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OHIO ST. - MICHIGAN TRASH TALKIN' THREAD...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by crusha, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

All right, you Wolverine fans...are you ready to have your asses beat?

2. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Heard the game was cancelled cause the wolverines can't make it to Columbus. They couldn't get through Toledo.

3. Old Fowler

Old Fowler TS Member

I have two favorite college football teams; Michigan State University and whoever plays U of M!! Go Bucks!

Cliff

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok im not in to Foot ball but a ohio friend sent this to me and I might as well rag yall Yankee's also!

Go Bucks Eye's!!!

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://img.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/videos/sports/TheBlindDate.flv">

Well as a matter of fact the Buck Eye's are yankee's also to me so I will have to say im bi - partisan, in other words I like the people from both states equally as well.

Foggy

5. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Foggy, I have a lot of friends from Michigan. They deserve some weasel shots. They've been forever ragging me about last 2 championship games that the Buckeyes lost. What comes around, goes around. I also realize that Michigan is young and will be tough in a year or two, so I don't want to piss them off too much!

6. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

I just heard that Rich Rodriguez (Michigan coach) is only going to dress 11 players for the Ohio State game........................the other players are going to have to dress themselves! I am an Ohio State fan due to how much tuition I pay for my oldest son to go there. I was born and live in Ohio but both my wife and I went to college at West Virginia University in Morgantown, WV. Rich Rodriguez was WVU's former football coach who abandoned them at the end of last years' season going to Michigan prior to WVU's bowl game. That rubs me the wrong way. I really want Ohio State to EMBARASS Michigan. I would like Rich Rodriguez to be booted out after only one season. That's just how I feel.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

7. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Geez, JB, abandoned??? Geez, Rich Rod's replacement is 6-3, He guided Rich Rod's players to a bowl victory... We're 3-8 (currently) with "your guy". What's your beef????

Jim C

Hell, Michigan

8. Old Fowler

Old Fowler TS Member

Jerry: I understand that but I still want OSU to beat UofM. MSU, then, may not play in the Rose Bowl but will still play in a significant bowl game.

9. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Our club has established a special rule for today. No armed UofM fans. We're fearful they may harm themselves. They have to check guns and knives at the door.

<):~)

Best,
    Dennis

10. BigM-Perazzi

Ohhhh state, is screwed no matter what.... They won't even make a BCS bowl... Rose will be Penn St. Ore st., the last BCS spot will go to USC...leaving Ohhhh State out in the cold.....

11. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

99% of the Michigan fans give the rest a bad name.

12. Janet

Janet TS Member

Go Bucks! I understand that it should be an easy win. Too bad for you guys up north.

Hey Foggy, loved the video

Janet

13. crusha

crusha TS Member

Michigan has now lost to Ohio State five years in a row. TWO CONSECUTIVE GRADUATING CLASSES of Michigan Seniors have graduated, without ever beating OSU once.

If there were ever any doubt that the Michigan Wolverines are wussies, today removed all doubt.

Buwahahahahahahahahaha

14. laura!

laura! Member

and the Spartans are right along with them.

EEEwww what a beatin'!

15. JB Logan Co. Ohio

BigM-Perazzi, I was referring to Rich abandoning the team. He should have waited until AFTER the bowl game.

oldfowler- I was rooting for Ohio State as well. Any reason to guff Rich is good enough for me. He has no tact and is not the person who he represents himself to be.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

16. BigM-Perazzi

We needed him worse!! lol....

17. JB Logan Co. Ohio

BigM-Perazzi Give him a few years to get the players for his style of offense and the Big 10 might have something to worry about. If he makes it that long. He's a good coach just not a good person.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

18. BigM-Perazzi

That's what we're hoping.......

19. KenC

KenC Member

Early in my career (1967), I had to attend technical classes in Detroit. One of our favorite spots was a bar on Woodward. It was there that I first learned of the deep contempt in which OSU was held by MSU & UofM.

Clever sayings like: "Oh how I hate Ohio State" or "Happiness is crushed Buckeye Nuts."

I saw many cars with bumper stickers shouting "Woody is a PECKER!"

I gotta say that I'm enjoying the current state of misery at UofM.

Joe PA's great, GO PENN STATE!

20. crusha

crusha TS Member

42-7.

Ouch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.