1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ohio SS?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Frank C, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Who is going???

2. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

I am. Fri., Sat. and Sunday!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

3. noiceracing

noiceracing Member

Was up there Yesterday to watch SCTP will be back up there Fri.Sat Sun. shooting might shoot the Middletown fifty tomorrow night.
    Kevin Noice (TATER)

4. Frank C

where to buy shells for Ohio?? Wallyworld, the shell house@ Cardinal?? somewhere better??

5. G-12

G-12 TS Member

Thinking about driving over Saturday morning and signing up to shoot the 200 singles. Is that doable or do you have to pre-squad to be assured of a place? Thanks, Ben

6. Frank C

Ohio SS info please?

Good question. I may get there Friday afternoon and see if I can shoot Fridays Caps and Saturday and Sunday......how many squads do they expect for the weekend??

7. Frank C

Thanks "Big"....Since I will be in the area on business on Friday and Monday, I will have the weekend to enjoy the "spectacle".....anybody got a position on a squad you need filled for Sat or Sunday??? 9904788- Frank C.

8. G-12

G-12 TS Member

I can't seem to find an on line program for the shoot? Help? Ben

9. Frank C

Click on the link above, the program is in the bottom right box.....

10. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

I went yesterday to watch and was impressed with the shoot. If I want to shoot next year I know that I won't have the required 1000 targets and I ahve never shot ATA. I talked to some and got mixed messages about in what I could participate. Help me out, if I don't shoot a single ATA target until next year's state shoot, what can I shoot and play next year. I average 92% on 16 yard targets and 84% (23-25 yds) on hcp targets at local club programs. Thanks for the info!

11. Frank C

you can still SHOOT, just in a penalty class. the 1000 target minimum is to avoid shooting in B class penalty. Or you can shoot "target only" and not be eligible for money trophies or option $$.
    See Page 8 of the program which you can find on the link from my post above....

These targets will count towards next yrs 1000 target minimum...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.