1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Ohio registration question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RobPete, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobPete

RobPete Member

How late can arrive tomorrow(wednesday) if I want to shoot in the first event?

Thanks,
    Rob
  2. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

I would like to know also. It starts at 8 and I would guess there will be atleast 500 shooters,I don't want to leave at 6am drive 2 hrs and then sit 3 hours in the heat waiting to shoot.
    os
  3. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

no answers yet everyone is still shooting or passed out from heat exhaustion. i guess i'll just get there around 9 and hope i get in
  4. plux001

plux001 Member

I shot today (if that's what you call it...). I arrived at 9 a.m., squadded for singles and caps, and had about an hour wait before I shot. I probably spent 40 minutes going thru the registration process.

The program starts each morning at 9, with practice opening at 8. You can probably arrive at registration by 10 and still shoot the first event, but you will have to hustle a bit and will be cutting it VERY close.

For what it is worth, I live about an hour and a half away and am driving in each day. I like to arrive around 9 if I need to register. I usually register for the next day before I leave the previous day. Get there early and have a nice breakfast.

Paul
  5. plux001

plux001 Member

CORRECTION....

I was given bad info at registration....

Tues start time was 9:00....the rest of the week the start time is 8:00.

Yup, I had to resquad my singles. You would think the people that work there would know the start times...

Paul
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.