1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OHIO & MICHIGAN STATE SHOOTS - vendors

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ontariogal, Apr 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Looking to get in touch with apparel vendors (shooting shirts, vests, jackets, accessories) who will be setting up shop at Ohio and/or Michigan State shoots.

Thanks kindly,
    Barbara Sheldon

2. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

Barb,
    I will be at the Ohio State Shoot. I do custom stockpainting (PFS painting), have reloading supplies, and carry Brunson Leather goods.

Matt Woodson - Woodson Enterprises
    (270) 804-5454

3. WindyCity

WindyCity TS Member

Barbara,

We'll be at the Ohio State Shoot. Carrying Krieghoff, Ljutic and Perazzi clothing and accessories. We also will have Galco Leather, Prois Ladies Huntwear, Bob-Allen, Dakota, Randolph Engineering, and other shooting accessories.

If anyone is looking for anything in particular featuring Krieghoff, Ljutic, or Perazzi, please let us know and we can bring it with us to the shoot. Just take the XXX's out and email us.

Can't wait to see everyone there.

Cory Kreith
    Windy City Shooting Sports
    [​IMG]

4. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Cory and Matt, thanks for the heads-up. I will be in touch with you shortly!
    In the meantime, will you check out the website above?

OK - who are you Zardoz40??? Sounds like you've been my lead-off before and been privy to my backwards ("are we done yet"?) glances!

b.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.