1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ohio lost another Trapshooter

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Maumee River Rat, May 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

The good Lord called lost for the last time today for Bill(Coyote)Wiles. Bill was 77 and loved to shoot. He had many friends in Missoula,Montana and Ohio. Iam sure he is having a cold one with his friends Kenny Roth and Al Tomnitz right about now. Ed Saneholtz

2. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Hopefully they're breaking some targets at the great trap range in the sky...

3. zimmie

zimmie Active Member

ED,
    Sorry to hear of your loss.
    Bob Zimmerman

4. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

I hope Bill is having fun, it's been awhile for him.

OB

5. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Ed and Family: Sorry for your loss. I have heard many, many good stories about Bill. Unforturnately I only knew Bill when he began to become ill. Take care, Roger, Teresa and AJ

6. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Ed,

We are very sorry to hear of your loss. In this difficult time you can take comfort knowing that Bill is now in a much better place than we are. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Teri, Zac and Ross.

Don, Sharon & Nikki

7. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

When I started shooting trap, "Coyote" was one of the tough local shooters. I remember him bending my ear about 1 oz loads. I especially liked hearing his chopper stories. He was one tough bird. He is missed.

Tell Teri and the boys to hang in there. You too Ed.

Rosey

8. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

Ed:
    Sorry to hear about your father-in-law. I talked with my dad this morning and he recalled shooting with Bill many years ago. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Joe Nester family

9. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

Thank you one and all for the kind words, we all know that Bill is in a better place now. Ed

10. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Ed, Teri, Frick and Frack, so sorry to hear about the loss of your father (in-law and grandpa). He was one tough shooter. I can still remember the day I met him and I will never forget him. He doesn't have to suffer any more and is in a better place. May he continue to shoot in the big blue sky up above.

All the family is in our thoughts and prayers. May the good Lord bless and keep you all. Take care.
    The Heisler's, Johnny and Mary Jane

11. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Ed and family. You will be in my prayers.

Matt Nicol

12. tweety1

tweety1 Member

On behalf of the Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio. We would like to keep all of the Bill Wiles Family in our thoughts and prayers at this very difficult time. Bill was a regular shooter at our shoots until he got sick and he couldn't make the trip to the club no more. He will be missed by all.
    You have our Sympathy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.