1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ohio friday night protections (good friday)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by James L Balog, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

does anyone know for sure if brown county, minerva or mount eaton are shooting tomorrow night?

2. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

millersburg, mount eaton alternate every other friday, minerva shoots every friday. mud run shoots on saturdays and snake road has a 60 bird program on the first saturday of the month and bucyrus also holds a 60 bird program on the 2nd saturday of the month

3. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Tonight it is Lake Milton, Minerva, Brown Township these are for sure and shoot every Friday night.

Dennis

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Dennis, I'd sure like to shoot Milton again with you, if you'd leave the phone bagged up? lmao :) Too busy with packing for the AZ move to do much shooting these days. Sure was a lot of fun shooting as your pard though! Good luck and put it on them! Hap

5. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Hap,

I need some help, last night I was too tired to shoot it was a long day with fittings. Next week is supposed to be cold but the following week is supposed to warm up. If you can get away one more time before the move it will be alot of fun. Also I think Dean is coming up to stay for a little bit and he will join us as well. Let me know, my cell is 330-936-5102 or the shop 330-456-6070.
    Hope to see you one more time before you go and I promise I'll let you break a shoot-off target.

Dennis

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Dennis:

I'll see how far along I am before that date and give you a call. That sure would be a lot of fun shooting. If I can make it up there, I'll bring some loads for the occasion too instead of bumming your great loads that you wouldn't give me a chance to use? :) With Deans help, we could rotate and get a break between shoots too. More time for hot-dogs? Glad to hear the fitting is keeping you busy too my friend! I'll give you a call soon. Hap

7. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Dean, Hap and Dennis. Holy buckets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.