1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Ohaus 10-0-5 powder/shot scale SOLD to MIA

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by OldRemFan, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldRemFan

OldRemFan Member

0   0   0

Used Ohaus powder/shot scale. Has conversion chart for ounce/grain. Used but very nice condition. $85 prepaid to your US address. PM me with any questions you may have.

[​IMG]
  2. JACK

JACK Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Old Rem. I'll buy your scale. PM'd you too,

Jack
  3. JACK

JACK Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I can even send you a pic on how to assemble it in the cover properly.
  4. JACK

JACK Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

A FYI. The covers always get lost on these scales. I have a perfect conditoin "10-10" scale and I do not know where I put my cover. Oldremfan's unit has a cover and that makes it valuable. Adn I can tell you guys that this particular scale is super easy to use. Her eare the pics of how the parts assemble in the case. Oldremfan, when you get done putting the parts in their proper places, then put some balled up tissues in and around the parts to keep them from rattling around. small pieces of bubble wrap will work too. But this is how Ohaus ships the unit.

First, screw down the weight
    [​IMG]
    Then adjust the beam so that it can be inserted into the slot and rest on the base
    [​IMG]
    Then hang the watchimacallit
    [​IMG]
    Assembled
    [​IMG]
    Not bad for a svede, eh?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.