1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oh, to find another like him.....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OvN1jTkzXbY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I went to the Reagan Library in Simi Valley CA last week. It was really great- well worth the 3 hour drive and LA traffic.

3. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Ronaldus Maximus

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

The best president of my lifetime. If he hadn't been shot I think his second term would have been different and better.

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Pity he had an anti-gun track record.

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

And the libs used to snigger about him using index cards. Look what we have now.

7. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

8. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I voted for Ron Reagan in my first time voting. I remember being very pleased with my choice and didn't feel as if he was the lesser of two evils. To be honest, not everyone liked Ron Reagan back then especially at the semi-liberal college that I was going to (CSU).

One thing that you can say about the guy is that he was a true american that loved his country. - I don't regret my choice in 1980.

9. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Ronald Reagan said...

"Depression is when you're out of work. A recession is when your neighbor's out of work. Recovery is when [Jimmy] Carter's out of work."

We need to change Carter's name to Obama's this Nov.!!

Here's another that runs true:

Ronald Reagan said.

"No government ever voluntarily reduces itself in size. Government programs, once launched, never disappear. Actually, a government bureau is the nearest thing to eternal life we'll ever see on this earth!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.