1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oh silly me....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by rpeerless, Aug 14, 2013.

1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/13/rubio-obama-will-basically-legalize-11-million-by-executive-order-if-immigration-reform-fails-audio/

Why would Rubio want to take the burden for this major pitfall off the prez and place it squarely on the Republicans?

Rubio:
    "But we can’t leave it, in my mind, the way it is, because a year from now we could find ourselves with all 11 million people here legally through an executive order from the president, but no E-Verify, no border security, no more border agents — none of the other reforms that we desperately need.”"

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/13/rubio-obama-will-basically-legalize-11-million-by-executive-order-if-immigration-reform-fails-audio/#ixzz2bwJ3FgKv"

Little good will come of it. The immigrants ARE ALREADY HERE with no e verify (or is this a lie?), no more border agents and no border security and they are supposedly WORKING, so what(?), the immigrants are going to leave then come through the border again as Americans? Why do we need e-verify border security and agents AFTER the fact?

Makes no sense at all.

Is that why we need border security and more border agents? That is the solution not the problem. As Americans the 'criminal new Americans' will go to jail, the workers continue to work at jobs Americans won't do problem solved Obama's way. Republicans need not get involved or blamed WSHF (once MADE Americans, the immigrants won't do those jobs that Americans won't do anymore either).

Repubs Not gaining any votes either way.

When the backlash comes, it comes back to the Republicans as usual and the Dems win the next election?

Duh? Let Obama do it.

No compromise. Repubs know it's wrong.

Oh silly me...

2. rpeerless

And as for the jobs that Americans and the 'new Americans' won't do, Hollywood's Ashton Kutcher has that worked out for America's youth, our sons and daughters...

"“I’ve never had a job in my life that I was better than. I was always just lucky to have a job,”

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The termites will bring down the house once they get in.

Just takes a little time.............

East L.A is the trial run.

HM

4. PatMiles

PatMiles Well-Known Member

Rpeerless,

While flipping through the channels the other night I stumbled onto the "Teen Choice Awards" when Kutcher started his speech. This ought to be good I thought. I listened to his advice to the teenagers and was STUNNED! Just great advice for today's younger generation all of which probably bounced off their forehead and landed on the floor.

http://techcrunch.com/2013/08/12/the-sexiest-thing-in-the-entire-world-is-being-really-smart/

Pat

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

They pulled Kutcher's video off Youtube, must have been too inspiring for the young people's ego now days

6. rpeerless

Point is kids can't afford college right now. Just talked to a young woman running a farm stand who said she is going to go to veternarian assistant classes in the fall because she nor her parents, who own a company, the farm and another business can't afford to pay for college to become a veternarian.

Another young woman I spoke with is going for a certificate course for animal related venture and the other kids I've talked to are working two and three part time jobs no benefits just to pay bills.

The 'kids' 19-26, are trying to juggle education, marriage and big bills for school, transportation, insurance etc. all at once on low income, part time, no benefits.

(Maybe they should go abroad and return to receive the Dream Act and other benefits awarded immigrants.)

When 'the kids' are done working the menial jobs left by immigrants that Americans won't do, they will be in competition with 'Dream Acts' whose college educations were paid for by the taxpayers who themselves can't afford to pay for their own kids' educations and the working 'kids' taxes themselves.

7. rpeerless

Evidently a lot of students and their families can't borrow right now.