1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OGC Big Meat Shoot results 9/6

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OGC Director, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

I just love this weather. Any time I can shoot without getting sweat in my eyes or wearing a bunch of clothes to keep from freezing, It's great! I really hope it lasts. We had a real nice shoot today. It was a bit breezy, had the targets jumping up a bit. We had 5 events with a little traffic on the practice trap. Top shooters today were:

Rich Lewis 50x50

Bob Pierce 50x50

Reid C. 49x50

Charlie (Sugarbear) Adams 48x50

Bob Blanco 48x50

Bob Kausic 48x50

Jim Roland 48x50

Top prize winners today:

Bob Pierce 5 prizes (sometimes your lucky and good)

Ralph Brumsley 3 prizes (across the board with a 45, just lucky)

Rich Lewis 3 prizes

Jim Roland 3 prizes

We have a 50 bird money shoot coming up on Sat. Sept 12th (25 16's 25 hcp) and our next big meat shoot is on Sept 20th. Come on out and join us.

2. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Remember to check for unclaimed meat prizes. Meat prizes unclaimed after 2 weeks are donated to the club. Hope to see everyone on Thur. nite for Green Bird, the weather is looking a little shaky but maybe we will get lucky.

3. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Looks like the weather is taking a turn for the worse. Thur nite is looking like a hit or miss deal, we will have to wait and see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.