1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Offset Rib

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by deoncoxj, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deoncoxj

deoncoxj TS Member

I'm looking for the man who builds an offset rib, for a left eye right handed shooter. If you, or someone who knows your phone number would call me at 417 944-2800, I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks, Perry Cox

2. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

iF THAT ISNT WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR , SEND ME A MESSAGE AND i MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

Another option is to use an off set optical sight. I have known a few shooters who had off set ribs that changed to the optical sight. The sight should be off set the exact distance between the eyes.

Pat Ireland

4. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Hi Perry,

I don't know if you saw an offset rib but we have manufactured 4 of this style over the years. We recently did a Ljutic for a gentleman in Southern Ohio, it was adjustable left to right and the POI could be adjusted as well. Years ago we did two Ljutics for Hood Nichols from Tenn. We have also done a Remington 1100. We do not advertise this service because each is made custom and we could not possible charge enough to make it a paying proposition. It is done mostly as a project to help someone continue enjoying this sport that has given me so much over the last 15 years. I know you know Dean DeBow or you can call me at the shop 330-456-6070 and I will try and help. Merry Christmas to all,

Dennis DeVault

5. deoncoxj

deoncoxj TS Member

Thank you all for your information!! You remember Phil Saia, this information is for him, and he thanks you as well!!

Have a joyous Christmas!!
    Perry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

off set rib