1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Officer shoots his foot

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by KS-OKIE, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KS-OKIE

KS-OKIE TS Supporters TS Supporters

A Kansas City patrol officer accidently shot his foot Friday as he prepared to help secure a beauty salon where an alleged armed robber had holed up.The officer was near his vehicle,loading a round in his AR-15 rifle,when the rifle discharged.Now get this...The officer,a department firearms instructor underwent surgery Saturday and may need more.Shades of `ol 548 in action.No one in the salon was hurt by the robber.I guess this proves the public should feel secure with a strong police presense....KS-OKIE.
    =========================================================
    OKIE, 548, LIKES-TO-SHOOT, AHAB AND THE REST OF YOU ON THIS THREAD WHO POSTED DEROGATORY, CONDESCENDING POSTS ARE ALL GETTING A WARNING. NEXT ONE BY YOU GUYS AND YOU MAY FIND YOURWELVES LOCKED OUT. WHAT A STUPID, CONDESCENDING THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE. - MODERATOR

This thread will be closed, but left up long enough for some of you to get the above comments. Be careful.

2. 548

548 Guest

KS-OKIE, you are truly a miserable human being. And as evidence, I would like to share a pm you sent me. I hope you loose the chip on your shoulder and enjoy the start of our shooting season.

Date: Fri, Mar 15, 2013 - 09:52 PM ET
    Email:

If your rancid ass is truely involved in law enforcement I can hardly wait until the day you are shot dead by some crack head.The world will be a better place with your loss.So GO F YOURSELF.

3. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

548 ... a PM is a private message!

The fact that you published it on here goes to reinforce what he said!

I guess that if you want to be an A-hole .. you will be treated like one.

4. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Bull crap....If someone sends a PM like that the rest of us need to know who the closet asshole is!!!!!!

Only a candy assed coward would send something like that in a PM and expect it to stay private!!!

no respect intended

Bill

5. KS-OKIE

KS-OKIE TS Supporters TS Supporters

Well I guess this candy assed coward will choose to take the high road and will not publish the posting that my responce to 548 was in answer too.PM~s are supposed to be just that.My statement still stands .That is the way I feel about that A--Hole.So flame away...KS-OKIE

6. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Time for popcorn!!

7. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

"I can hardly wait until the day you are shot dead by some crack head"

What kind of demented creature would wish that on another human being over a disagreement?

8. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

What a jerk!!! You wish a fellow law abiding U.S. citizen to be murdered? Nice representation of trap shooters... How much more classy than what one would find on a survivalist website! What made that UAW Ford worker in Kansas so bitter?

9. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Perhaps you and 548 could meet and put the gloves on and settle it.
    I understand getting upset with some one but wishing that person dead isnt too cool I like to think most people on here are above this
    I hope not to offend anyone just my opinion Remember you reap what you sow

10. 1perazzi

1perazzi Member

KS I think you need help! Really!

11. oz

oz Active Member

I guess Lock & Load means put the safety on and then load!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.