1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

off topic B S on ts .com

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

What is off topic? Does your post qualify as off topic since it does not mention or talk about trap shooting? It could be considered off topic so ... well ... your as much to blame as those your trying to blame or aint cha?

BTW ... did ya'll see that Kolar for sale on the other thread? Now that is one sweet looking trap gun and he was only asking $8500 for it. Now that is a possible sweet trap shooting deal. (now ya cants accuse me of off topicicing this post)

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

7 1/2 or 8's.... now were back on track.

Jerbear

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

No I got the point ... what I didn't get for a few minutes was "YYYYYYYYYY dose it have to be JIM" and then I saw that you were trying to say ...

"Why does if have to be" and then you signed your name "Jim". It took me a few minutes but I got that point finally also.

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

If you don't like the OT threads then don't open them!!

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Gunfixer ... this place is like a virtual gun club with many topics other than just guns and shooting. Like at you local club if you dont like a conversation or the direction a conversation is going you have the choice to say something (just like here on TS.com) or the choice to walkaway and ignore the conversation (just like here on TS.com) or the choice to step in and conversate (just like here on TS.com).

I will agree there are some topics that are way way out there past the point of what could be considered appropriate here on TS.com but I chose to ignore those and walk away from them. Might I suggest you learn to just walk away and ignore those topics that might not be of interest to you because what you consider to off topic others might considered to be on topic and vice-a-versa.

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

Ya know ... it might be to early but I might pop me some pop corn in a little bit cause this thread has some potential to be one of those whacked out pop corn worthy threads.

7. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Jim,if you took all the OT.and forsale threads off.
    Sure not much left.I never did go to a Barber Shop and just talk about hair.

Breakem All

Bo

8. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

It's winter, Idle hands is the Devils workshop.

9. lumper

lumper TS Member

Shannon ... thats the same thing my momma told me once when she caught me ... well ... never mind, thanks for the memory and I wonder where that young lady is now days?

10. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

The forum is named trapshootERS.com, not trapshootING.com. Get the picture? Not necessarily the sport but those who participate IN the sport.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

11. nicky

nicky Member

Gunfixer believe it or not I think you answer'd your own question when you asked why all the off topic b.s. You did not state why so little, or the few , you stated "why all the..". It appears to me that the general population here on T.S.Com. do in fact enjoy topic's other than that of just strictly trap shooting, kind of like living and having a life. We all have a lot more going on in our lives than just trap shooting, so when trap shooters get together whether here on a web page/forum or at the club you will probably find people engaged in conversations other than that of just trap shoooting. Now I know there are sites out there for auto repair, house building , politic's and so on however let's not forget the one common thread that brings us all here, we are "trap shooters". So enjoy what you do and pass on what you don't.

Kevin

12. nicky

nicky Member

Ahhhhhhh, the smell of fresh popcorn and butter in the morning. Makes the mouth water.

13. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

Jerry,

Save your post so that you can just paste it the next 3 Billion times this comes up!

14. lumper

lumper TS Member

I already have the following post saved ...

"Ya know ... it might be to early but I might pop me some pop corn in a little bit cause this thread has some potential to be one of those whacked out pop corn worthy threads."

I also wonder when suggestions to David or the Moderator will start appearing on this thread as to how they should handle off topic postings.

15. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Lump,should I use 1000 or 1250 Ultra Allergen furnace filter?
    Think the 1250 is faster.Ok,me sorry.Come on Spring.

bo

16. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Lumper is a "BOZO." When it turns out he's wrong about something, he will never admit to it. He is not a stand-up-contributor!

17. lumper

lumper TS Member

Bo ... anyone who knows anything about furnace filters knows that the Ultra Allergen filters are no longer rated as being even a decent filter since the new imported ones from China are available exclusively from Wal Mart.

18. lumper

lumper TS Member

Only when I actually put the big floppy shoes on do I consider myself as Bozo ... until that time I'm just one of clowns like everyone else is.

19. grammie

grammie TS Member

Gunfixer:

Would you walk up to a table-full of trapshooters and tell them NOT to talk about anything but trapshooting????

Do you have any idea of how long you would last on your feet???? Most would tell you to go &*^%$ yourself,,,and some would use you for a floor mop!!!!

Americans have lost enough rights in this country without someone telling them what they should be talking about!!!!!

We don't need a "conversation police officer",,,,anymore than you need someone to tell you to wipe your rear end after defecation!!!!!!

Don't like it,,,don't open it!!!!!

Don't call the kettle black,,,,and then paint your face accordingly!!!!

AKA Grammie...........

20. Little Limber

Little Limber TS Member

Hey lumper, 410 doesn't seem like a big fan of yours. That's an awfully small gauge to be packing, unless you're shooting skeet. We're all Bozos on this bus.

LL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.