1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

## OFF THE WALL IDEA ###

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigbore613, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

The closer to the fence the higher the price! Jeff

2. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Now THAT'S thinking outside the box lmao. Actually probably not that bad of an idea. However, what would you do with the cemetery when it would have to be moved due to encroachment in a hundred years? I did see a 60 minutes or 20/20 special not too long ago where they were selling plots on a nature walkway, had to be all natural and no embalming but it was in the 3 to 4 thousand dollar range. Pretty neat idea I thought. I would rather be buried there than in a cemetery. John

3. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

Don't know exactly where the ashes scattered, but I know A guy that made the loads (with ashes) for the last salute, had a volley line, had a bugler playing taps, and fired off those special loads, during the bugling just like you see at Arlington. Those cowboy shooters do some neat things, don't ya know!

Sounds like a GRAND idea to me!

Maybe call the garden the ROOT VIEWING AREA? The famous answer, heard round trap clubs everyday.

Al

4. grammie

grammie TS Member

Okay,,,,,But the first thing that comes to mind is the "storage" and the yearly cost of said storage to preserve your body "WAITING" for the ATA to actually "purchase" a homegrounds for you to be buried in.....

Perhaps Neil can post a chart/graphic showing the amount of space needed to "house" interested parties VS space needed for daily activities!!!

And that brings up another point,,,,Do we bury "life members" with those paying "yearly dues",,,,And,,what if a "skeet shooter" somehow manages to sneak in???? Will that wiilfull act "spoil the ground"???

AKA Grammie..........

5. grammie

grammie TS Member

Somehow the ATA must work in conjunction with target manufacturers,,and those mapping the human genome (hoping to somehow create a superior race---probably white/blond/blueyed) and come up with "bio-degradable people",,,thereby eliminating the need for burial in the first place!!!! We just throw yer ass out in the tomato patch and water!!!!! I've had 5 cups!!!!!

AKA Grammie..........

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

will I still be able to pick my squad mates???

7. 12Gagejon

12Gagejon Member

Maybe they could find a old lead mine some where and dump us there.We all have been exposed to enough of it Jon

8. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I don't want to be buried next to Shootlow. Put a couple gals beside me, and I'll rest a lot easier......... ;>}

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.