1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"Off Sale" Beretta 686/687 Unsingle Trap Shotgun

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Desert Hiker, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desert Hiker

Desert Hiker Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

NO LONGER AVAILABLE...Beretta 686 stock, forearm and receiver with a 687 34" unsingle barrel. Stock, forearm and receiver date to approx. 2002 and the unsingle barrel 2012. Adjustable rib and an after market adjustable comb done by Dan Lammers, DL Precision, out of Redding CA. 34" barrel bought new from Joel Etchens Guns and also fitted by Joel's Guns. Got one small ding on comb overall wood and barrel are in excellent condition. Tight action. Includes one extended Optima IM choke and one Optima flush IM choke which came with the barrel. Comes in a Beretta blue hard plastic case. You can also add a O/U barrel to make a combo. $3250.00 shipped to your ffl. Questions, PM me or call (623)760-5056...Serious or very interested, calling is best. I'm located in the Phoenix, AZ. area.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BobKatz

BobKatz Member

0   0   0

I hope you have soft concrete.

3. Desert Hiker