1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Of course he is!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Luckyman, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Surprise! Surprise! What an arrogant SOB!

Obama is keeping his peace prize
    By MJ LEE | 03/23/11 6:45 AM Updated: 03/24/11 10:41 AM

President Obama defended his Nobel Peace Prize on Tuesday, saying that Americans “don’t see any contradiction” in him ordering an attack on Libya to make sure “people aren’t butchered because of a dictator who wants to cling to power.”

“When I received that award, I specifically said there was an irony because I was already dealing with two wars,” Obama said in an interview with CNN from El Salvador. “So I am accustomed to this contradiction of being both a commander-in-chief but also someone who aspires to peace.”

Saying he is focused on ensuring that Libyans can “live out their own aspirations,” Obama defended America’s involvement in Libya, saying, “we’re not invading a country, we’re not acting alone – we’re acting under a mandate issued by the United Nations Security Council in an unprecedented fashion and with unprecedented speed.”

And he said again that the U.S. military has already saved lives there. “I think the American people don’t see any contradiction in somebody who cares about peace also wanting to make sure that people aren’t butchered because of a dictator who wants to cling to power,” he said.

Some foreign leaders have called on Obama to return the Nobel Peace Prize he accepted in 2009 since ordering the Libya attack.

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

You'd get a better chance of getting his last piece of water melon than getting 'his" Nobel Peace prize, it's a friggin joke

3. dverna

dverna Active Member

Catpower

That was funny

Yes, he is a joke and the joke is on us.

Don Verna

4. 3200SK Robinson

3200SK Robinson TS Member

They'ed give it to anybody even PeeWee Herman if he'd suck up to'em like O'bumpme did. Stay Safe, Rich

5. bigk

bigk TS Member

Didnt do much when the Jews were murdering innocent people in Basra.

K

6. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

bigk:

Basra is an Iraqi port city located on the Persian Gulf between Kuwait and Iran.

The only Jews in the entire region are Israelis. Israel is located on the Mediterranean Sea. It's bordered by Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, and the Sinai Peninula.

The shortest reasonably straight line from Israel to Basra would (at a minimum) require the Israeli military to cross Jordan and the entire length of Iraq. Another unlikely path would take them over or across Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and maybe Kuwait.

OTOH, if Israel got to Basra by water, they'd need to navigate down the Red Sea to the Gulf of Aden thru the Gulf of Oman and finally up the entire length of the Persian Gulf. That's a long danged way. In the process those pesky Israelis would sail past a whole gaggle of hostile Arab countries.

For those of us who missed the news (whenever it was Israel was killing innocents in Basra) maybe you could share some of the details

Thanks.

sissy

7. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

"It's cool baby", I did inhale....
    bigjiminbakersfield_2008_030313.jpg

8. bigk

bigk TS Member

Made a complete fluff or that,should have said Gaza. Big Jim might be right!!!!!!!!!!. Got your attention anyway. Need some advise from Obummer on how to back track.!!!!!!!!.

K

9. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

I don't blame Obama 'cause he won't give it back, why should he? The fact that the Nobel committee gave it to him in the first place just proves how meaningless the "Nobel Peace Prize" is.

John C. Saubak

10. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Its the million dollars that belongs to us that he won't give back. His old lady spent it in Spain. Any monetary monies over the value of 25 dollars supposed to go to the people of the US. But hell that law. Who pays attention to that. Wild Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.