1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Odon's night before Thanksgiving shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Good Lord willin and the weather isn't bad, I plan on attending the shoot at Odon/Epsom the night before Thanksgiving. I was just wondering if anyone else was going.

ec90t

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Up for a great shoot!

ec90t

3. CMT605

CMT605 TS Member

I will be there along with 4 or 5 friends. Hopefully the weather is decent.
    Mike

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Mike,

It seems as if that's the only time I can get down that away.Just a wee bit of a drive to do the rest of the year.

ec90t

5. CMT605

CMT605 TS Member

EC,
    It is also the only time I can make it. It is about an hour and a half drive for me. The last time I was there was 2 years ago. It was a little chilly that nite. Lol.
    Mike

6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Mike,

It's a 2 1/2 drive for me. I like and know most of the guys down there, but it sure ain't the same since Boyd's passing a while back.

It was a little rainy last year, but still had quite a few shooters. The hill annie is a lot of fun.

I'll be the big SOB, lol, in a black and silver 'burb.

ec90t

7. CMT605

CMT605 TS Member

EC,
    We used to shoot with Boyd on friday nights @ campbellsburg. Haven't made it over there for a while either. I have been working a lot of saturdays so that kind of lets me out on friday nite shoots. If you have shot @ campbellsburg I might even know who you are.

Mike

8. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Mike,

I know most of the Campbellsburg crowd. I haven't shot down that way for a while as well. The last time I shot down there was for the shoot that they had for Boyd. That was a great time!

I generally see Fudd and whoever comes along Saturdays at Spencer. I kinda wish JR wouldn't have fallen of the face of the earth. He was a little cranky at times, but I sure liked him. He's a dandy of a shooter as well.

ec90t

9. CMT605

CMT605 TS Member

EC,

I have some pics from Boyds benefit shoot. That was a very windy day but a lot of fun. I always got a lot of laughs from jr. Fudd and Gene always tried to get us to go to Spencer to shoot. Most of the guys I work and shoot with live around seymour so we just never made it over to spencer. We shoot coffee creek and brush creek a lot now.

Mike

10. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Mike,

I've not shot down at either of those clubs. I've really slowed down on my shooting as of late. I started to get really burned out on it. I just shoot one night a week now and an occassional round of skeet.

If you ever get a chance to come to Spencer one Saturday night, do so. A very good club and some pretty good shooters as well.

Good Lord willin', maybe we'll run into each other down Odon way here in a week or so.

ec90t

11. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Just 5 more days! No rain in the forcast, looks like it will be a nice night to shoot.

ec90t

12. rwm12

rwm12 Member

"PULL"

13. Steve A.

Steve A. Member

Drove over to Odon last night and picked up my mother. Could easily hear the sounds from Bogard at the southwest side of town. I am guessing with the great evening, it was a very fun shoot. Used to shoot practice there on Wednesday night with Charlie Williams and Max Bowman back in the early 80's. Were great people there.

14. ec90t

ec90t Guest

76 shooters was The last that I heard. I know I didn't make it home until 3:30 this mornin'. Man was it a fun time.

ec90t

15. LMac

LMac TS Member

EC I was at Epson last night, wish I had known you were there, only seen you here on T.S. I have only been shooting for a couple of years, but try to shoot every Wed. night there. I didn't know a lot of the guys that was there last night but was talking with a couple that were saying something about some problems the Indiana gun club was having with powder and ammo delivery. Have you heard anything about that.

16. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Lonnie,

I was there hanging around with Jack Frank (Freeride), Gator, Ed Coleman, Gene, Dominic and the rest.

I was wearing a green Beretta coat and shooting a BPS Trap. My shooting was a bit off, but still had a great time.

ec90t

17. LMac

LMac TS Member

EC, Would have enjoyed meeting you and talking about the BPS. I have one and really like it. Been shooting my 391 last couple of shoots. Thanks for the reply and maybe I will run into you sometime. I know a couple of the fellows you mentioned but not well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

odon trap shoot