1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ode to Our Hero's

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by avery53, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avery53

avery53 Member

So true!!!!!!

2. FFS

FFS Member

It's because of our older soldiers ,our present soldiers and our future soldiers, male and female who has and are defending our freedom that I dedicated a series of PATRIOTIC CLAYS designs on shooting shirts.

Shooters can show their support for the troops while at the range by wearing a patriotic shooting shirt.

Here are the designs I have available, You can also see some by clicking on my e-bay store SHOOTING SHIRTS BY FRAN

FRAN

440 323 6199

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Surferboy

Surferboy Member

Ode to Our Hero

Just as WWII and Korean War vets for decades have been leaving us in hugh numbers, we're now loosing Vietnam veterans by the 100s every day. I lost my brother in January - he arrived in VN 2 days before me. I now believe I'm the last one left of those I came home with.

Fran, I love your work, but I don't buy on eBay. How do I order direct from you? Thanks! Steve

4. FFS

FFS Member

Steve,
    Sorry to hear about your brother. Send me an e-mail at fmurphee@oh.rr.com or call me at 440 323 6199

I would need your preference to type of shirt, size and color and design preference and right or left shooting pad.

Thanks for your comments

Fran

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

...and if you call now, folks, they can make you one with "THREAD HIJACKER" embroidered on it...with patriotic colors, of course.

6. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

Buzz-gun, Don't twittly stick players have their own website ???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.