1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OCSC DERBY CANCELLED 2/17/08

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BeerKing, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

DUE TO THE WEATHER

2. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

it,s only snowing about 1 to 2 in. an hour here in oskaloosa perfect cond to watch where the shot cuts thru the snow & see how you missed a target dwain

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Why you wusses.......... I was just about to the the gun club and had to turn around and go home because you guys canceled it......lol lol

Well, not really. I was hoping for no snow as I was going to try and make your last Derby of the year, but the darn weather didn't cooperate.

Big Ed, they say we got 4 inches of snow this morning. But it started out raining this morning and then turning to ice. One big mess.........again!

They say the wind is blowing at 25mph and I've got to try to blow snow with that blowing against me. Oh well, such is life.

Good luck next weekend with your first ATA shoot.

If it isn't at least warm, don't look for me.....lol Maybe in April or May.......if we're lucky.

Hauxfan!

4. Gunnerandbabe

Gunnerandbabe TS Member

I,ts 79 here at the Silver Dollar. A little windy. Not to bad. Jess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.