1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OCSC 31st Annual $1000 shoot July 7&8 $$$$$$$

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BeerKing, Jun 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Check out the website July 4th Wednesday marathon targets July 7th 100-100-100. July 8th the big one, lots of money and lots of premium brand shells. Plenty of good times, good food and of course good DRINK. Come and enjoy the "THE BIGGEST LITTLE SHOOT IN THE COUNTRY".

2. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

3. Bigbird

Bigbird TS Member

There will be a special event Sunday on Iowa's original 1000.00 shoot.

4. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

5. Bigbird

Bigbird TS Member

6. PerazziMX2000

PerazziMX2000 TS Member

Be there for the marathon in the am Beerking!

7. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Thanks for the great turn out people. We had all 6 traps running most of the day. Threw more doubles then singles. Had 2-100 straights by Danny (my boy) Goldmine in the twins and posted 100 straights for others in the singles. As usual "Bubba" & "Sven" were in rare form. A comment was made to "Sven" that he was being pretty damn independent by Mrs. Bubba and he reminded her that it was "Independence Day". HeeeeeeeHEeeeeeeeeeeeeeHEeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Throw them right and they will come. Looks like a great week end so don't miss the biggest and best little shoot around. See you there.

8. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Thanks for the great turn out people. We had all 6 traps running most of the day. Threw more doubles then singles. Had 2-100 straights by Danny (my boy) Goldmine in the twins and posted 100 straights for others in the singles. As usual "Bubba" & "Sven" were in rare form. A comment was made to "Sven" that he was being pretty damn independent by Mrs. Bubba and he reminded her that it was "Independence Day". HeeeeeeeHEeeeeeeeeeeeeeHEeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Throw them right and they will come. Looks like a great week end so don't miss the biggest and best little shoot around. See you there.

9. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Lots of money and shells to give away.

10. Bigbird

Bigbird TS Member

11. lju

lju Member

Biged, correction on Mr. Temple it was a 98. I had the pleasure of shooting on that squad and witnessing his fine marksmanship. Getemall also gained some real estate today with a 96. WOW those guys are good. Remember when people used to get punches for something other than an automatic? (96 and above)

We missed you and Trey today, did you go over to Equistar?

lju

ps Trench tried to call the Hammer but no answer, we'll try again tomorrow.

12. lju

lju Member

Biged any word from Trench yet on the big shoot today? Hopefully Beerking will post later tonight.

Yeah I've been pretty lucky with my 3200 lately, I better look for another gun soon. Isn't that what trapshooters usually do?

I talked to the Hammer today. He did well in the hdcp event today with a 96! This should settle the grudge match going on another thread. (Yeah right)

lju

13. Go Illini

Go Illini TS Member

Can't believe my wife left it lay there!!! Boy did she get a whoopin'.(hope she doesn't read this).To all who were involved in getting my shooter back home, Tal,Al,Wink,Jerry,George, THANK YOU
    KT

14. lju

lju Member

Any time buddy. I know you would do the same for any of us.

lju

15. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

OK, I'll see if I can get all the names right. On Saturday we had a 99 in the caps by Gayle Lawson and a 1/2 dozen 100's on 16's. Will update when I get the sheets from Barrie. It was a hectic week. 3 days of shooting and 5 days of preparation. By the time shoot offs are over it is time for a break. We were up in numbers for all events over the three days which goes to prove, "If you build it they will come". On Sunday and someone please correct me on the winners spelling, we had a 99 in caps by a shooter from Bi-State gun club, wydmore?, no 98's and a 8 97's. 2nd place went to Jamie Johnson, shooting his first targets of the year and 3rd went to last years winner John Hughes. On Sunday at last count we had 8 100's in the singles. Out of 92 singles shooters, 43 of them shot a 97 or above. In the caps we had 104 shooters with 51 shooting a 92 or above and 63 shooting a 90 or above. Thanks for all of those who attended. We served a delicious free meal on Saturday night and of course lots of refreshments. If I do not see you before "Beer Camp" see you then. BK

16. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Tom Vandemre (I think that is NEAR the correct spelling - my apologies for the butchering of his name) was the 99 shooter on Sunday for the big marbles. I believe he WAS at 22.5 yds. Ink spotted the back 50 to Git-R-Done. Impressive display of calmness. John

17. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

I posted the results this morning thinking someone would get on and correct my spelling. Bubba checked the score sheets and it was spelled Yardemore. Other then that ONCE AGAIN EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED THANKS FOR COMING. I will get the doubles results from Saturday and get them posted. It was quite some fun this weekend. The illustrious "GoldMeyne" AAA (all American Amish), "Big Jake", "Bam Bam" Crow, and even "Trench 12" snuck in for a few laughs on our LOST?????????????????? squad. This is your on the scene reporter Beer King signing off for now.

18. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

The winner's name on Sunday was Tom Vandemore.

19. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Big Ed, Trench 12, Li'l Ed, whoever, let Rex know the word is in for requested camping spot. I will keep in touch and do what I can do. Looks like we will have a full house at the Iowa State Shoot this year. Deb told me she had a waiting list, so all of those who do not like the way we are doing it will just have to sit home and read about it.

20. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Crankshaft had family coming home, so he stayed home. SF....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.