1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Occupy Mom uses child to block train...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

The F'n idiot should lose her child and be put in prison for child endangerment. SHe should also be fixed so she can never breed again. Unbelieveable!!!!!

3. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

gee..I wonder why no Tea Party folks did anything like that? After all, the Occupy movement is just like the Tea Party. Riiiiight.

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Where the HELL is child protective services,,,,I am not for the government taking kids away for no reason,,,,but there is NO reason NOT to take her kids.....

5. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Selective prosecution......

Seems the Occupy movement has managed to recruit the homeless, aimless, brainless, shiftless and deranged. Oh yeah...and the dems are on board also.

6. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

The Dems are the "aimless, brainless, shiftless and deranged"! Let's vote them in again so we can have more of this en route to our ultimate destruction. The Republicans are little better except that they are not as well organized and cannot call out these miscreants for demonstrations at a moments notice.

America is being stolen while we watch it in TV as if it were some reality show. This is NOT a spectator event. Our very existance is at risk and we do nothing. The "leadership" in DC is non-existant but merely staggers from one crisis to another. The talking heads cry "compromise" but how do you compromise between life and death? There is a right and a wrong and compromise between the two is never the answer. Right must prevail or we are doomed.

7. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

Have you seen the latest? Some of the lib/progressives are claiming as many as 38% of people can't get a photo id and will be denied the right to vote. It's discrimination and un-democratic they claim. Why shouldn't a copy of a water bill be enough ID? It would be funny if not so serious. Percentage seems a little high but maybe I don't realize how many illegals and felons are trying to vote? I wonder who they figure will benefit is these unidentified people get to vote?

8. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Another example of a fine upstanding spineless,gutless,occupy wallstreet libtard. Thay have the best and the brightest society has to offer.

9. PatMiles

PatMiles Well-Known Member

Back during the Vietnam war a peace protester decided to lay on the tracks outside a munitions plant somewhere here in the States. He figured he would do his part by stopping the train and thus stop the shipment of munitions to the military. As with this stupid woman he was not bright enough to know that trains can't stop on a dime. After it was all over he was sans arms and legs but still alive. A real hard way to learn a real hard lesson.

Pat

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Actually, Pat, the protester, Brian Wilson, was protesting the shipping of weapons to the Contras in 1987. The idiot tried to stop a moving train and got his legs cut off.

He's now the executive producer of a company that is working on a project to about how the US became involved in the Korean War, which he says is "one of the remaining unresolved international crimes of the Twentieth Century." Pity the train didn't cut his head off.

11. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

"Where the HELL is child protective services,,,,"

bigdogtx,

In this state CPS spends most of its time "fabricating" false claims of child abuse using doctors and LEO's !!

Law suits against them have cost this state taxpayers DEARLY over the years of their continued practice of being outright creeps!

And YES this women needs to have her kid taken away, but its to cut and dried of a case for them to handle properly !! Liberals are a very sic breed!! CPS included!

12. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I was i always taught and lived by the fact that you never hit a woman. That said, if i had witnessed this i believe i would have broken my golden rule and knocked the dogsh!t out of that woman. I don't believe i would have lost a wink of sleep over it either.

13. dickn52

dickn52 TS Member

The train that took his legs off was a working train at the Concord Naval Weapons depot in Concord California. The protest was over storage of nukes....maybe. The train took almost a 1/4 mile to stop after the guys legs came off. Concord Naval Weapons storage facility was closed in about 1999 or so? The Navy refused to return it to civilian use, stating that if we ever needed the facility again it could be re-opened within 30 days. Other than Seal Beach, Concord was the only storage facility in the west. ALL storage armories were welded shut to keep kids out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.